Share your GTS car setups, List on post #1

• Thread starter diesel97
  • 1,242 comments
Do you remember what date Patch 1.04 came out? Correct me if I am wrong but tunes pre-patch had to be reworked. If people start going back to point out tunes they just shouldn't go too far back

Same happened on GT6. Not really a big issue, people just need to check the version before applying the setup.

I really wish they would open a GTS beta database for setups.

I really wish they would open a GTS beta database for setups.

Seems a thread with a thread creator who has lots of time on their hands is the best solution for that at the moment and it's a pretty big undertaking for sure! with so many set ups posted here there and everywhere?? would take a while to get them all in order for all cars and tracks and multiple different driver set ups for each combo..then to keep up to date with it? pretty massive chore!

... But I would like to see this also 👍

Anybody besides me want 'Praiano Tuning' decals for their cars IRL? :)

Thanx for all you contribute, Mr.Praiano
i-nk3FVRZ.gif
@praiano63
. I would so put one on.

Edited because I was in a mood.

Thank you guys for all the hard work sorting setups for us to try. I have yet to get a handle on the snap oversteer of the gt3 cars with a pad and often find myself wildly fish tailing a good 300meters past the corner exit trying out base setups.

I would like to meet the man who builds the base setups for all of gran turismos cars. I'll be he's paid a substantial amount of money to build undrivable baseline setups. What a guy.

Last edited:
Is there any way to influence what gift car you get as in class ? So far I have 7 Gr. 3 cars, 2 Gr. 4 and 3 N300's. Not to mention i got hyundai's 3 days in a row .... sigh. I like racing Gr. 4 the most but all I have is the Mustang and the Genesis which both aren't great.

Does anyone have a good 4C for Dragons Trail, the one above won't work the gearing doesn't add up and the spring rate can't enter the correct value.

Is there any way to influence what gift car you get as in class ? So far I have 7 Gr. 3 cars, 2 Gr. 4 and 3 N300's. Not to mention i got hyundai's 3 days in a row .... sigh. I like racing Gr. 4 the most but all I have is the Mustang and the Genesis which both aren't great.

NO!! because you're Dutch you get the worst cars that are not able to compete in the top 10 ranking. That's what we deserve apparently ;) :lol:. balen dus!

This morning I was rewarded with also a Hyundai again --> Genesis Gr4. I also have a bunch of Gr3, 3 *Gr4, 2*N300's. With the cars in my garage it's a kind of a league on its own. I know it is the beta but it would be nice to compare the same car on the same track just to see if e.g your setup works out. Show top 10 of the car you selected for that race/hotlap.

Nords, Subaru WRX - 8:22. Although I've spotted 8:19 in online races already.

Brands Hatch Indy Gr4. fastest in my garage is the Scirocco. Low 51sec. Not even close to the 48/49's
Dragon Trail Gr3. Tried it with the M6, also too slow vs the GTRs. 4 seconds off top 10...

But after all still very enjoyable to participate in this Beta and looking forward to the final version with all the improvements to be made.

Does anyone have a decent setup for the Hyundai Genesis Gr. 4 ? This cars arse will oversteer no matter what setup i seem to throw at it (even with TC 2 or 3).

Does anyone have a decent setup for the Hyundai Genesis Gr. 4 ? This cars arse will oversteer no matter what setup i seem to throw at it (even with TC 2 or 3).

Using this car don't have tune handy, from what I remember I've lsd at 5/13/5 increased front springs until it grips on the rear lower rear springs, RH 65/100 think the rest is 5/3 3/4 3/4 toe 0 on front -0.10 on rear. just adjusted the camber until the stats on the left are the best you can get. using G29 with no tcs and mild abs still have to be carefull on throttle and terrible at start. Not great still making changes follow @EDK 's advice on the physics thread there's a link on the 1st post it's what got me started. hope it helps

Edit: altough I don't find the advice on lsd to work

Using this car don't have tune handy, from what I remember I've lsd at 5/13/5 increased front springs until it grips on the rear lower rear springs, RH 65/100 think the rest is 5/3 3/4 3/4 toe 0 on front -0.10 on rear. just adjusted the camber until the stats on the left are the best you can get. using G29 with no tcs and mild abs still have to be carefull on throttle and terrible at start. Not great still making changes follow @EDK 's advice on the physics thread there's a link on the 1st post it's what got me started. hope it helps

Edit: altough I don't find the advice on lsd to work

I just started using EDK's corvette tune and to my amazement it's actually working decently though I think the Genesis is a wheel car and not a controller car which is what I have.

Anybody have a setup for brands hatch GP with the Evo? Just got this car last night and am absolutely terrible with it, just turns really odd and slides.

Gtr 04 mit b
[QUOTE = "praiano63, post: 11791411, Mitglied: 127120"]
Schnelles Auto.
[ATTACH = voll] 642998 [/ ATTACH]
Genießen Sie Ihre Fahrt.
> <(((((° ° °°°°°°°)
[/ZITAT]
Very Good for brand Watch

Group 4 Sirocco for Brands Hatch Indy (51.566), probably works ok for Dragon Trail too.

Will need longer gears for Nurburgring

Attachments

• Gran Turismo™Sport Closed Beta Test Version_20170423192514.jpg
    Gran Turismo™Sport Closed Beta Test Version_20170423192514.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 1,130
  • Gran Turismo™Sport Closed Beta Test Version_20170423192535.jpg
    Gran Turismo™Sport Closed Beta Test Version_20170423192535.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 1,075
  • Gran Turismo™Sport Closed Beta Test Version_20170423192545.jpg
    Gran Turismo™Sport Closed Beta Test Version_20170423192545.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 1,037
Back