Share your GTS car setups, List on post #1

• Thread starter diesel97
  • 1,242 comments
Anyone got a Genesis gr.4 tune for the dragontrail track?

@praiano63 or anyone else, any tunes for Lancer Evo Final Edition. Just got it and I don't like the stock. Thanks.
Sorry but i still don´t have access to the game due to the same PSN ws-37297-9 error. This will be solved tomorrow with a new connection and IP adress.At least i hope so.

Sorry but i still don´t have access to the game due to the same PSN ws-37297-9 error. This will be solved tomorrow with a new connection and IP adress.At least i hope so.

Hope you feeling better amigo , hope to see online soon :)
Do you have dedicate fb group for settings ?

Any updated GT-R Gr.4 Setups? Currently on a 1.51.318 which i think is ok but i dont think many people are gunning for it on that track, i'll share setup when i figure out how to lol.

Brake Balance 5
RH 63-109
SR 18.53-1982
Sta 5-5
Comp 3-7
Rebound 4-2
Camber 1.6 1.4
Toe -0.05 0.05
FW 250 RW 460
LSD 5/40/5 5/30/5

Gearing, all the way right with Final Gear 5.000, then Max Speed 124, then take Final Gear to 4.121 then set the rest as follows
1st 3.209/42
2nd 1.954/69
3rd 1.565/86
4th 1.300/104
5th 1.106/122
6th 0.938/148

Good luck, any feedback is appreciated, i am also on a pad atm using square an x as my R2 isnt applying full throttle.
Thanks for posting the setup, just got the car today. Some feedback, car is insane, setup is insane. Gojira, Gojira, Gojira!

Feel like I can get top spot if I nail lap with it, currently got 3rd position with a bit of a scruffy lap, I do have advantage of my triggers working though. Good to be quite close to Arnaud's pace.

Thanks for posting the setup, just got the car today. Some feedback, car is insane, setup is insane. Gojira, Gojira, Gojira!

Feel like I can get top spot if I nail lap with it, currently got 3rd position with a bit of a scruffy lap, I do have advantage of my triggers working though. Good to be quite close to Arnaud's pace.
Awesome job :) yeah i wonder how much faster he can improve hmmm, the last corner is quite tricky i feel with the braking turning in phase.

Awesome job :) yeah i wonder how much faster he can improve hmmm, the last corner is quite tricky i feel with the braking turning in phase.
I'll try and beat his time and see if he responds with an insane time. Only done a few laps with the car so far, quite fun to drive on the ragged edge. High speed chicane is where I struggle most to nail, easy to get a penalty.

Hope you feeling better amigo , hope to see online soon :)
Do you have dedicate fb group for settings ?
Yes i´m better thanks, fever is down but pain still here.This mosquito (aedes aegypti) is very bad and is already spreaded all over Brasil ,mostly now during the rainy season. I´m not able to grab a whell today anyway... or doing some pizza. No prevision too for a facebook page. I had one for GT5 but FB don´t have a good structure to edit and organize settings sheets. I´ll think about something for the final version of te game.
I see what you are doing ;) very good indeed :)
Thanks, i try to do my best, the ludic side and easy physics of GT are the reason of my dedication and love for this serie. They did a great job and i´m sure they will correct & increase a lot of things till the final GTS edition.
Have a good day.

@praiano63 do you happen to have a tune for the aston martin V12 Vantage GT3? Love your tunes! how do you decide the right amount of damper? what's the criteria there?
Dampers are not so reactive as others main settings in GTS. They work normally , in the right way, as any good setup tutorial recommand. The range depend of the track. Proportionally High for flat track , low for bumpy track.
The part between km 3 and 7 on nordschleife is a good place to check this. Other tracks in GTSbeta are totally flat (even brands hatch that is very bumpy in AC)

TTS for Willow Springs

I get 1:31:622 best time.
Edit 1:30.888 now

Brake Balance 5
RH 115-115
SR 39.62-27.75
Sta 5-5
Comp 6-6
Rebound 6-7
Camber 0.8 0.8
Toe 0.10 -0.15

LSD
15/40
45/45
40/60

Gearbox at 220kmh

Any feedback is appreciated
Thanks for the Setup, it seems ok did a 1.30.0 but i feel that their is alot of time left to be found, i think the car is maybe to low for the long right hander an that rebound is too hard to maintain a nice a line with throttle applied it maybe if the rear was raised that it might produce a bit more rake in the front, but neither the less thanks for sharing ☺

I also need help with the Audi

Thanks for the Setup, it seems ok did a 1.30.0 but i feel that their is alot of time left to be found, i think the car is maybe to low for the long right hander an that rebound is too hard to maintain a nice a line with throttle applied it maybe if the rear was raised that it might produce a bit more rake in the front, but neither the less thanks for sharing ☺

Thanks a lot for the feedback.
Did you use a steering wheel ?
I forget to mention I'm using a pad.

For those that were asking a out dampers etc. I hope this helps.

6223524009_25faabd00b_z.jpg

Thanks a lot for the feedback.
Did you use a steering wheel ?
I forget to mention I'm using a pad.
Am on a pad myself have to use x an square atm because R2 is faulty, i had a fiddle with a setup of my own just did 1.29.6, looking at a 1.29.2 for optimum,

Brake Balance 5 on the rear.
110-130
6.20 5.80
2/3
4/5
5/4
1.5 1.5
-0.10 -0.05

LSD 8/35/25 8/35/25

Setup tweaked an edited pb now 1:28.9 ☺

Last edited:
Never heard of it, how does it work? I kinda want to get a N300 to replace my goddamn undriveable Megane RS. :P
Go into your time zone on PS4 Menu, Change location so that it should read past midnight, do your 26miles, then you'll recieve car, you can repeat this by going back into the time zone an changing it to a location just as it enters midnight then drive 26miles etc an just repeat.

Go into your time zone on PS4 Menu, Change location so that it should read past midnight, do your 26miles, then you'll recieve car, you can repeat this by going back into the time zone an changing it to a location just as it enters midnight then drive 26miles etc an just repeat.
No need to drive more miles, just change timezone and wait the hour...instantly gives new car

Nice lap, you killed that final chicane! Thanks for the setup I just improved by over half a sec to get a 1.52.9.

Not sure if this how to post videos here, might not even be the right place to do so, sorry in advance.

This my lap in the GTR @dragon Trial, Driving Options shown aswell as Setup an a Replay, the lap was a scruffy one to be honest but i managed to improve my time ☺

Got a 1:28.316 on Willow with the Evora last night. Here's my setup for it. Hope it helps!

Just tried your tune, how is it possible to get those times i'm busting my nuts and the best i can get out of it is a 1:35.xxx, is there a short cut i'm not aware of.:D

Nice lap, you killed that final chicane! Thanks for the setup I just improved by over half a sec to get a 1.52.9.
Thanks, i lifted a bit an was lucky not to red lap, good job improving ☺ happy to help before the serious stuff starts happening

Back