Share your jump track here <-----

• Thread starter Sgt_Deeds
  • 10 comments
Sgt_Deeds2
Hi i want people to share there jump track so that more people can enjoy those happy time also .

My psn is Sgt_deeds I've got one I didn't made but still ... I never been able To create a jump track my self . I've been trying alot with no result

Post your track here and add me to get the wings of the red dragon In exchange of your jump track

mounthoptopadvert01.jpg

Mount Hop Top (1.84 miles) by wat3rm370n

mounthoptop%20copy.jpg

It has a blind corner jump... and actually multiple jumps depending on the car. ;)

If you would like this track, add PSN: amoreenabooboo
(That's where the track is shared, do not FR me, as the track is likely never shared there.)

Took some photomodes on this course.
I finagled Aceboy127 to test race the course in our Low HP League cars, tuned to 400pp.
(His is the OFC-1, mine is the Micra.)

20120221mounthoptop05s.jpg

Top of the hill is the 1st big jump point.
20120221mounthoptop06s.jpg

20120221mounthoptop01s.jpg

20120221mounthoptop02s.jpg

The above & below pics are in the same "moment of time" from different viewpoints.
Both cars are off the ground on the 2nd & 3rd "jumps" on the track.

20120221mounthoptop04s.jpg

Depending on the car, you can probably catch air in at least 3-4 points coming down the hill.

Ginetta G4....

ginettag4onmounthoptop02s.jpg

ginettag4mounthoptop01s.jpg

Last edited:
i have several jump tracks i have built, high speed or low speed message me to add as friend to download tracks, i do not usually share my tracks so get in while i am in the mood ps3 nic harvey_crumpet

graeme50
i have several jump tracks i have built, high speed or low speed message me to add as friend to download tracks, i do not usually share my tracks so get in while i am in the mood ps3 nic harvey_crumpet

I have driven on your tracks. You run online rooms and when I get time, I join. You will have seen my other account pop up. (GT-HO-FALCON) You have a track like the Wings of the Red Dragon and I would love a copy of that. I can send a FR in over night. Can you accept please?

Edit: Welcome to :gtpflag:

Back