Share your online race settings

  • Thread starter Thread starter diptob79
  • 1 comments
  • 408 views
Messages
830
Indonesia
JAKARTA
Messages
GTIC_omDidit
Hi guys,

There's a lot of possibilities on GT5 online racing.
Appreciate if you can share your favourite race setting, combination of track selection, HP,weight, tires and assist restrictions .

For example:
Track : Tokyo R246
Power : 450HP
Weight : 1000kg
Tires : Sport Soft
Assist : SRF on, else off.
Other rules : No RM, No Race Cars, No Tuned Cars
This setting is good for beginner player as well as experienced players


OK, let's see other combination.

I'll try to quote your setings to this post, for others to see.
 
Track: Nürburgring Nordschleife
Power: Varies usually from 300bhp to 600bhp
Weight: Around 1000kg. I sometimes change this if someone is bringing a interesting car to the race.
Tires: Sport hards
Assists: SRF and driving line off.
Other: Usually no race cars. Street legal tuner cars are ok.

I will propably later start to host low powered race car lobbies with RH tires, but right now i'm on street car phase. While i often drivee stock cars myself i don't mind tuner cars as it's impossible to police the usage of tuning and i do have some lightly tuned cars myself that i sometimes like to try out. I also like variety in the wield.
 
Back