Shared Cars Lost In The Network

  • Thread starter Thread starter Smuttysy
  • 10 comments
  • 1,014 views
Messages
1,382
United Kingdom
Bristol, England
Messages
Smuttysy
What cars have you shared, and have subsequently lost the ability to use, in the PSN outage?

Currently I have lost the use of: Zonda R, RUF RGT, Minolta 88c and my McLaren F1.

Silly really, as none of the people in my friends list actually own GT5! (I only have about 5 psn friends anyway!)
 
the classic jag race car, x2010, minolta, off the top of my head
 
Bone stock Group C cars I was planning on sharing with some friends. :(

All 0.0 miles.

Jaguar XJR-9
Nissan R89C
Nissan R92CP
Peugeot 905
Sauber Mercedes C9
Mazda 787B
 
You can use your shared cars in arcade if you put them as "Favorites"
 
Cars. I got plenty of those. However I want my bobs to come home. Their stuck in space. Lonely, hungry, and itching to race.

I so could of finished the B spec side of this game. Grrrr only three or four b spec races left.


Ok rant over. Cars online are not valuable to me on a daily basis. So no worries for me there. It's the Bob's that got me flustered.
 
Two Nissan R390's and the race version.
I'm sure they're having the time of their lives with us not barking order at them, I could sense in the last race my racer was going to snap. I couldn't believe it when he replied no to me, well he didn't but I heard it in his text?
 
Had mine out so players on my friends list could bash through most of the game with these six.

Chaparral 2J Race Car '70
Bentley Speed 8 '03 (Miss racing this one)
Formula Gran Turismo
Ford Focus RS WRC 07 '08
Red Bull X2010 S.Vettle '10
Toyota #20 GameStop Camry '10 (Miss racing this one too)
 
I'm a dork, and usually arrange my shared cars in some sort of theme. One week it was all DLC, the next it was all McLarens. Currently, I'm missing out on all of my Initial D toys. The ae86 Shingeno Version, RX-7 FD, an FC, Honda Civic EG, Skyline, etc.
 
Suzuki Escudo, Toyota Minolta 88c-v, Chapparal 2J, Audi R8 Race Car '01 (Red #1), Toyota 7, and a Toyota GT-One ... and my 6 Bobs.
 
Back