Sharing cars - must you be online?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sny_pher
  • 8 comments
  • 884 views
Messages
272
Messages
blooed
Hi all,

Tried to use the search function, but it seems to not work for me so here goes:

How do i share a car for use with my sub-account? Must my main account be online for the sharing to work? If so, no wonder my sub-account can never use the cars shared by my main account.

Thanks!
 
Hi all,

Tried to use the search function, but it seems to not work for me so here goes:

How do i share a car for use with my sub-account? Must my main account be online for the sharing to work? If so, no wonder my sub-account can never use the cars shared by my main account.

Thanks!

I believe you have to be online.
 
You have to be online to put them up for sharing but you don't have to be online to let others see them as shared.
 
You have to be online to put them up for sharing but you don't have to be online to let others see them as shared.

Thanks! So from my sub account, I should be able to see the cars shared by my main account, if I have added my main account as a friend?
 
you don't have to be online for your friends to borrow your car....
 
quick question slightly off topic... if someone borrows your car, does the milage go up?
 
no it does not and the person that borrows the car can not make any changes to it.

I put 6 cars on line in my sub account. I then went to my main account and ran the car all night in the 9 hour race. I looked at it this morning and it is still 0 miles and needs no oil.
 
I have been trying to get this to work for the last hour.. I put 3 cars out for my friend to borrow (he is just starting the game) they show up in my online part of my garage but when he goes into community and clicks on my name they do not show up. Does skill level have anything to do with it? I put a yaris in there level 0 but some mods he can not see it when he clicks my name. Getting confused..

Butch
 
I have been trying to get this to work for the last hour.. I put 3 cars out for my friend to borrow (he is just starting the game) they show up in my online part of my garage but when he goes into community and clicks on my name they do not show up. Does skill level have anything to do with it? I put a yaris in there level 0 but some mods he can not see it when he clicks my name. Getting confused..

Butch

Isn't it you click "Profile" then your friends name then you now could borrow it.
 
Back