Sharing Cars

• Thread starter jcmc
  • 3 comments
jcmc968
Hi,

I noticed on a thread someone saying they were playing online using I imagine Ad Hoc party and someone shared all their cars with them (4400 of them apparently).

This has an immediate appeal as although I love the game I find the slow earn rate and subsequent unlock progress a bit tiresome now. So I suppose the question is whether the stuff in the first paragraph is correct, whether there is any other way to do it and if either of these answers yes is there anyone out there willing to share their entire garage with me !

Thanks,
Craig

You need to meet someone with all those cars in person or on Ad-Hoc Party. If you have a PS3 and can use a wired internet connection for it, watch this thread for times when people are online. I am sure anyone with the cars would share with you.

You need to meet someone with all those cars in person or on Ad-Hoc Party. If you have a PS3 and can use a wired internet connection for it, watch this thread for times when people are online. I am sure anyone with the cars would share with you.

Yeah Ive done it a bunch of times on Ad Hoc, when somebody don't have a car to have a match race, I usually take the 2 min to give them a bunch. I don't have the 4000+ cars, I don't need a bunch of crappy cars in every color. Yeah I'm gonna drive a Fit in every color :yuck: So if you don't want to have that stay away from sharing as you may get a handful of cars you don't want, and cant get rid of.

Back