• Thread starter zzz_pt
  • 3 comments

zzz_pt

Premium
Germany
Porto living in Hamburg
zzz_pt
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if this is possible in order to avoid a livery to be available to all my friends/people?

- I want to share a livery with a team member
- I share it while he's online, ready to download
- he downloads it
- I delete it

Will the livery be gone forever now? Or will there be a way for other people to get it?

Thank you!

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if this is possible in order to avoid a livery to be available to all my friends/people?

- I want to share a livery with a team member
- I share it while he's online, ready to download
- he downloads it
- I delete it

Will the livery be gone forever now? Or will there be a way for other people to get it?

Thank you!
Other people will not be able to access it anymore BUT your friend has to apply it before you delete it, and never apply another one on his car.

Downloaded liveries disappear from the library when the user delete them.

Edit : also be sure that he doesn’t apply the livery on a contract car because he will lost it when the contract ends.

Other people will not be able to access it anymore BUT your friend has to apply it before you delete it, and never apply another one on his car.

Downloaded liveries disappear from the library when the user delete them.

Edit : also be sure that he doesn’t apply the livery on a contract car because he will lost it when the contract ends.

You're tha man @Cytoria :)

Thank you. I'll be using this method then.

I'll just make a copy of the ones I share / delete, in case the people mess up, so I don't need to create the livery from scratch.

I'll just make a copy of the ones I share / delete, in case the people mess up, so I don't need to create the livery from scratch.

Keep the copy in your designs of the livery editor then, not in your own library. It’s the only way to copy them multiple times (and you could make some tweaks if needed).

Back