Sharing Stealth DLC from a region free disk of the game

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bluefin
  • 3 comments
  • 1,092 views
Messages
10
I have the Region 1 (NTSC) version of the game and missing the Honda NSX GT500 Stealth car and I was wondering if I purchased this from ebay (region free + 5 Stealth including the NSX,

Do you think I could install this version of the game on my system and share these cars to my main account (I understand I'll need an asian registered PSN)?

Thanks
 
Since the asian disc itself is a different format I think it would need its own install on your ps. If that is the case your main save wont have access to the cars. However if you have a friend that has the NSX you can share your dlc content. Create a new user on your ps3 and sign in with your friends psn, enter his code in and dl that car. Taking that route will allow you to access that car on your main save and in fact, all NTSC based saves on your ps. The DLC car data resides in the main install on your ps and not the individual users. Ive done this myself to great success 👍 Hope that helps you out
 
Thank you nervous24.....now got to find a friend for the one I'm missing the NSX GT500
 
Ok, 9 months later but...
Can you share some of that DLC with me?
I'm building up my collection.
Done this dozen time, i'm seriously no hacker! :)
 
Back