Shelby 350GT '65, Shelby Cobra '66 and Mitsubushi HSR II Concept '89

  • Thread starter Thread starter -viper-
  • 13 comments
  • 1,447 views
Messages
340
Messages
VLPER9
Buick Special '62
Shelby Cobra '66
Mitsubushi HSR II Concept '89
Shelby 350GT '65

I have these cars available. I'm looking for some of the modern supercars really. F430 Scuderia, SLS AMG, ZR-1, LF-A, Acura NSX '91 etc.

Mainly looking for the Gallardo.

Or if you have any suggestions, hit me up. I'm looking for premium cars since I only like using cockpit view. I know I'm offering standards, but they're kind of hard to get (except the first one).
 
Last edited:
I will trade a ZR1 for the Mercedes Touringcar. My next possibility is 12 dec.
 
is that when you can trade it next?
 
I want this Mercedes 190.

I offer you a RUF Yellow Bird.
 
fmb
I want this Mercedes 190.

I offer you a RUF Yellow Bird.
Have you got any premium cars that you could offer? The RUF sounds nice, but it has no cockpit.
 
Have you got any premium cars that you could offer? The RUF sounds nice, but it has no cockpit.


I can't offer other car, this is my offer.
 
is that when you can trade it next?

Yes. 12 dec. I could trade it for a AEM S2000 premium. Then I can trade today. Let me know.
 
if the Mercedes 190E Touring Car '92 is still avalible, i have a tuned gallardo for trade. or a ZR1 stock.

cheers
 
I can trade you a Gallardo for the Merc, obviously if a trade has been organised I understand. Available for trade today.
 
updated. the 190e is taken.

I won a Shelby Cobra '66 in Ivory Green, but I already have a Chromeline Cobra, so if anyone wants it for any car, then PM me please.
 
will you take a stock bugatti veyron (never used it) for the GT350?
 
Hi anything else you want to trade my AEM S2000 for. Not so nice that you cancelled a trade when we had a deal.
 
scratch the above post of mine,pending deal on that car
 
Hi anything else you want to trade my AEM S2000 for. Not so nice that you cancelled a trade when we had a deal.

Sorry about that - I just got a more suitable offer than I couldn't refuse to turn down.

Are you interested in a Shelby Cobra '66? I've already got a chromeline one so I don't need it.
 
Back