Breaks______6/3

ASM over______0
ASM under_____0
TCS___________4

Roll Cage______Y

NoS_______User-pref

Settings by Rac3rX

Parts
I install everything, if there is a Supercharger or a Turbo as an option I use the one with more hp, UNLESS stated otherwise.

Downforce
The downforce should be adjusted according to the track, For Races where there is tire wear, reducing the Downforce will add life to the tires. Some prefer not to add a wing to some cars, that is user pref, unless the game doesnt allow a wing to be added.

Tires
I Tune with Race tires, For races with tire wear try to use harder tires on the wheels applying power they will lose tread faster, try to ballance the tire wear for the front & rear with diferent softnesses of Tire.

Oil Changes & HP Loss
get oil changes as often as possible, as the cars engine will loose hp with deminished oil quality, a oil change gets the HP back up, but with mileage the car will eventually drop a little Hp.

Camber Angle
Increases to the Camber can be made to improve handling in banked turns, & in other various places along the track, it should be adjusted to the specific track needs.

ASM
I leave the ASM “Over-steer”, & “Under-steer” at 0, but theses are adjustable to your own preference, and to what YOU are comfortable with.

TCS
I Tune with Race tires so if you race the car with street tires, or Hard Racing tires, you might need to bump up the TCS if you are loosing a lot of traction. (mostly for the High Hp cars)

IMPORTANT

Gear Tuning
When setting the gears, you must always go in the following order; Auto, Then the Final, then individual gear settings if posted. Doing otherwise will result in odd gear reactions or unreachable variables. IF ever you do get odly working gears & or gears unobtainable variables and you confirmed you followed these steps, PLEASE PM me, DO NOT post it in this thread.

Your Thoughts
Please post your thoughts and opinions on the settings you try, if you like them or hate them, we need to know, and your comments will help people get a general idea of the settings.

Rac3rX

Back