Whitestar

Premium
Norway
Norway
Whitestar127
shh.jpg

Link to home page: http://www.shiftershh.es/en.html

A few tips when ordering:
If you order more than one item they want you to put all the items on one order (I did this wrong the first time). The way to do that is to click on Continuar (Continue Shopping) when you get to the PayPal Shopping Cart screen. You can display that screen in English by changing "es" to "en" in the URL. See images below.

Like so:

Last edited:
I'm thinking about getting one of these. First and foremost because of the easy switching between H and seq.
Does anyone know what the Zalem mount is, and in which situations one would use that?

I really do like that there are affordable options for sim racing equipment! I might have to do this to my ever evolving G27 rig, once I figure out what to do about losing my buttons on the shifter.

The only real replacement for those buttons will probably be a button box, but those are a little expensive. Arduino might be an excellent DIY alternative. :)

Just got a confirmation mail today. Looking good so far. They seem serious and reliable.
Long wait though. Looks like they have a lot of orders.

Btw, the additional top cover is a sequential plate. Probably misspelled ("sec" --> "seq").

The additional mount is the L shaped one.

--------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------

Just got a confirmation mail today. Looking good so far. They seem serious and reliable.
Long wait though. Looks like they have a lot of orders.

Btw, the additional top cover is a sequential plate. Probably misspelled ("sec" --> "seq").

The additional mount is the L shaped one.

--------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------

How did this end up going? Recently discovered it after looking for a replacement for my G25 shifter.

SVX
How did this end up going? Recently discovered it after looking for a replacement for my G25 shifter.
Very sorry for the long reply time. I first and foremost got this as a complement to my TH8RS. For sequential shifting only. And for that it feels good. But there are a couple of niggles: It seems to be a bit picky with regards to "activation"; meaning I have to make sure the stick gets all the way back or forward in order for the switch to be activated. This caused me to miss several shift, as I have more of a gentle touch as opposed to a "brute force" approach. I like to be smooth.

There are several screws that can be adjusted, but there is no manual - neither printed nor online - and I couldn't figure out what they do (I'm not the most technical person in the world :)). I will send an email to the shiftershh.es and see if they can help. I'm hoping there is some way to adjust the throw. If you want I can make a short video on the stick itself, so you can get an impression of how much tension there is. I think it's very good actually. Just the right strength. But as I said I would like to reduce the throw just a tiny bit. Maybe I'm just used to my TH8RS. The seq mode throw on that is much shorter.

All in all it feels better than the TH8RS in seq mode, which is why I got it in the first place. So now I have those two next to each other and easily switch between them.

In any case: Both these (SHH and TH8RS) are miles better than the G25 shifter. No, light years better. :) I know, because I used to have the G25 myself.

Last edited:
Very sorry for the long reply time. I first and foremost got this as a complement to my TH8RS. For sequential shifting only. And for that it feels good. But there are a couple of niggles: It seems to be a bit picky with regards to "activation"; meaning I have to make sure the stick gets all the way back or forward in order for the switch to be activated. This caused me to miss several shift, as I have more of a gentle touch as opposed to a "brute force" approach. I like to be smooth.

There are several screws that can be adjusted, but there is no manual - neither printed nor online - and I couldn't figure out what they do (I'm not the most technical person in the world :)). I will send an email to the shiftershh.es and see if they can help. I'm hoping there is some way to adjust the throw. If you want I can make a short video on the stick itself, so you can get an impression of how much tension there is. I think it's very good actually. Just the right strength. But as I said I would like to reduce the throw just a tiny bit. Maybe I'm just used to my TH8RS. The seq mode throw on that is much shorter.

All in all it feels better than the TH8RS in seq mode, which is why I got it in the first place. So now I have those two next to each other and easily switch between them.

In any case: Both these (SHH and TH8RS) are miles better than the G25 shifter. No, light years better. :) I know, because I used to have the G25 myself.

That would be really appreciated! I actually broke the sequential part of my G25, but if there's an improvement in the actual product, that's a win in itself.

@ALB123, my last post above explains my impressions. Since last time the "missing shifts" issue has made me consider to just sell the SHH and just stick to my second TH8RS. This in no way reflects the quality of the SHH Shifter. It should be quite good for someone who wants to use a bit of force when shifting. It's just not for me, that's all. :)

@SVX, this might be of interest to you as well. And sorry for still not producing that video.
I can still do it (and actually do it this time :lol:) unless you have gotten another shifter and this is of no interest.

@ALB123, my last post above explains my impressions. Since last time the "missing shifts" issue has made me consider to just sell the SHH and just stick to my second TH8RS. This in no way reflects the quality of the SHH Shifter. It should be quite good for someone who wants to use a bit of force when shifting. It's just not for me, that's all. :)

@SVX, this might be of interest to you as well. And sorry for still not producing that video.
I can still do it (and actually do it this time :lol:) unless you have gotten another shifter and this is of no interest.

Still keen! Take your time though - there's no rush.

Back