Shifter or buttons?

• Thread starter Pavulon1
  • 6 comments
Pavulon1
Hi there, guys

Well, I'm new here, so didn't know if this topic was somewhere on the forum or not, but I've got the question for experts and DFGT users. Is there any difference in speed of changing gears between shifter and buttons behind the wheel? I heard somewhere that using shifter makes gear changes faster :|

Using a clutch on the G25 / 27 can make changing gear faster, but theres no difference on the DFGT between buttons or shifter.

It all depends on what you are most comfortable with. For me I've always been faster using the sequential shifter on the DFGT (even though it's on the wrong side), and faster using the H-gate manual on the G25, because I'm most comfortable with those shifting options as opposed to the paddles.

Hi there, guys

Well, I'm new here, so didn't know if this topic was somewhere on the forum or not, but I've got the question for experts and DFGT users. Is there any difference in speed of changing gears between shifter and buttons behind the wheel? I heard somewhere that using shifter makes gear changes faster :|
hi, I just recently got the DFGT and I usually use the buttons, but sometimes i grab for the stick aswell, like when the wheel is turned and i dont exactly know where abouts the button is on the steering wheel :nervous:

no difference in speed.. using the stick is fun and all but since it isnt as fun as it would be using an H-gate stick with a clutch like in a real car, i prefer using the paddles so i dont have to release the wheel...

Back