Shoot Bird's Eye View

• Thread starter BryCivicSi
  • 4 comments
United States
Lexington, KY
bryphotoguy
BryCivicSi
I do realize that someone else figured this out many months or years ago but being a noob to the Forza series, this is new to me and hopefully new to a lot of people who stumble upon this thread. So, here we go....

I was thinking about the height glitch I found awhile back at Suzuka (see here). But the angle is really limited to how you can shoot. I was hoping for something a I could have a little more control of. And then I realized awhile back when shooting/ racing with Imarobot, I could use the "photographer" from his car to shoot my own car. And then I realized I could do that with AI drivers.

So, I setup the Alps track and let the AI drivers get most of the lap through until they got to the bridge everyone loves to shoot at. And who wouldn't cause there are a lot of great shots there to be had. But what I did was got my car to come around the bend at the underpass at the same time. Now, I have the height I want with a lot more free range. And this will work at far more tracks, like Camino, Fujimi and more. You can use this trick to get further away from the few hundred feet the game allows.

Hope this all makes sense. Enough babbling and here are some quick shots:

Above is a 'big shot'

Back