Short-circuit G27 Motherboard help! *URGENT* NEED NEW MOTHERBOARD!

Canada
Canada
TakumiFuji01
Okay. So, I accidentally connected my G27 on my PC to a USB port which doesn't work but somehow "controls" it to stop working. I took it out and decided to connect it to the back. Calibrates but all of a sudden, turns off. It gives me a message saying it's having detection problems. Should I get a new USB connector for it if anyone is selling G27 spare parts or get a new G27? It calibrates BUT and then just turns off...

Last edited:
Here's the problem!
*NOTE: IT'S NOT THE DAMN OPTICAL ENCODER! I ALREADY GOT IT REPLACED WITH A BRASS ONE AND RE-TIGHTING THE TWO SCREWS IN PROCESS. IT'S THE USB CABLE ITSELF*

Don't run the Wheel or any other peripheral via a hub as well will help
Don't even have a hub at all..ANYBODY SELLING spare G27 PARTS?! IT'S URGENT! ONLY LOOKING FOR NORTH AMERICAN RESIDENTS (BOTH US & CANADA) ONLY! NEED IT BY TWO DAYS!

^ hum contact Logitech US but they aren't going to be able to do it in two days ebay may be your friend in this regard

^ hum contact Logitech US but they aren't going to be able to do it in two days ebay may be your friend in this regard
Logitech doesn't give internal spare parts or won't do anything that's been opened. + I did get a spare G27 wheelbase but the motherboard didn't make the wheel calibrate but the LED, pedals, shifter etc. turned on.

For me it isn't the mother board! I had this same problem some months ago and it was the calibration sensor again and it was strange, because I have Brass one, but it seems that even with the Brass one you have to try to move it a bit up or down( it should be the near possibile to the black one but without touching it and when it touch one of the 2 sensor it makes the same thing that you have showed in the up video)! so try to play around the Brass sensor and see if it works!

Have you tried plugging it into any other host device (laptop, PC, PS3)? How recently were you sure it was working correctly? Was it in storage for a long time before you plugged it in to find it wasn't working?

Have you tried plugging it into any other host device (laptop, PC, PS3)? How recently were you sure it was working correctly? Was it in storage for a long time before you plugged it in to find it wasn't working?
Nope. Wasn't in storage, used it 24/7. Of course I did that. PS3 would turn ON AND OFF and go right...
For me it isn't the mother board! I had this same problem some months ago and it was the calibration sensor again and it was strange, because I have Brass one, but it seems that even with the Brass one you have to try to move it a bit up or down( it should be the near possibile to the black one but without touching it and when it touch one of the 2 sensor it makes the same thing that you have showed in the up video)! so try to play around the Brass sensor and see if it works!
Dude, I did another video of showing the motherboard not getting recognized, it's the damn motherboard!

Last edited:
Back