- 623
- driftkng
- snuffyboy
I was just messing around before and finally decided to stop being lazy. I used my digital camera to record a replay off my t.v. and then uploaded to youtube, so sorry for the crappy quality. Just wanted to share it. Also i am including a drift clip of me in real life.
The video is with a DFP, simulation, force feedback on 5, power-assist on (power-steering) and n1 tires. I stopped recording because with the cappuccino i didn't get the long right hander.
These 2 video's are of me in real life. This was my 2nd drift "practice". I have fooled around in the rain a lot, and i give partial credit to gt4 practice. I am definately getting better, just need more money to practice. Listen to the commentary it's funny. The announcer is rite, i can definately pick-up speed, but this is my daily driver and my project so i can't push it to the limit. My goal is to one day compete in a D1 event. I want to EARN that D1 Grand Prix banner. It's a goal of mine and it will prove to myself that i am a good drifter. Hope you all enjoy.
👍
The video is with a DFP, simulation, force feedback on 5, power-assist on (power-steering) and n1 tires. I stopped recording because with the cappuccino i didn't get the long right hander.
These 2 video's are of me in real life. This was my 2nd drift "practice". I have fooled around in the rain a lot, and i give partial credit to gt4 practice. I am definately getting better, just need more money to practice. Listen to the commentary it's funny. The announcer is rite, i can definately pick-up speed, but this is my daily driver and my project so i can't push it to the limit. My goal is to one day compete in a D1 event. I want to EARN that D1 Grand Prix banner. It's a goal of mine and it will prove to myself that i am a good drifter. Hope you all enjoy.
Last edited: