Short Horror movie called House on the Hill

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto' started by shmogt, May 9, 2015.

1. shmogt

shmogt

JockeP22 and nickf1gr like this.
  2. JR98

JR98 Premium

Looks awesome.

3. shmogt

shmogt

Thank you. I don't have the PC version to get the full editor so the killing part was a little flat, but everything else turned out pretty well.

4. JR98

JR98 Premium

I love how up to 1:14 is all happy and colourful and then it gets all dark from there!

5. shmogt

shmogt

lol ya I thought that would be pretty funny to do. Many horror movies start very happy and day time and as it goes on it becomes darker.

6. pokemonfan58

pokemonfan58

I've been thinking about making a horror film as well on GTA Online lately and planning to do it through sharefactory. I haven't figured a name yet though.

7. shmogt

shmogt

Sorry I wasn't alerted for this comment. There are actually a lot of horror movies made from GTA. I didn't realize just how many until after I uploaded this. I haven't tried sharefactory as I don't have a PS4, but I'm sure you could make a pretty cool movie with it.

8. pokemonfan58

pokemonfan58

I think I've gave up with the horror film, however I'm coming up with some sort of free mode game that is basically Slender in GTA but with a altered objective unlike in the original games where you need to find notes. Although I'm a bit concerned if the rules being a little too specific will be a problem and I'm also concerned if the community will like it or not. Hopefully it won't be too bad.

shmogt likes this.