Shouden's Gallery (Update 3/19/13: Patron Aileron WIP & Q7-R final)

SuperShouden

(Banned)
SuperShouden
Here's my first few pics:

SRT Viper (RD Livery)
tumblr_mf8wp0bcMT1s0ke3qo1_500.jpg

Jeep SRT8:
tumblr_mf8wnwYk981s0ke3qo1_500.jpg

GMC Van Drift:
tumblr_mf8wn4cHFJ1s0ke3qo1_500.jpg

GM Van:
tumblr_mf8wmenthl1s0ke3qo1_500.jpg

Hemi Cuda:
tumblr_mf8wlr9zuJ1s0ke3qo1_500.jpg

Very Blue SRT Viper on my 5000pt Drift run:
tumblr_mf8wkrs2kX1s0ke3qo1_500.jpg

Ferrari 458 Italia:
tumblr_mf8wjw5DuE1s0ke3qo1_500.jpg

2012 300 SRT (beginning of Rarity livery):
tumblr_mf8wj0mO1h1s0ke3qo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
It's been a while sense I've posted anything in here, so I'll let you guys check out my latest WIP. This is an early version of it, and it still needs a little work, but it's getting there. Introducing the ABT Audi Q7-R. It's based off the ABT Audi TT-R Touring Car. I used the actual version and not GT4's version. Polyphony changed a bunch of the logos on their version, and pretty much erased the Red Bull logos from the original car, replacing the one on the hood with a Walkman logo.

This is based off the original DTM TT-R. Credit for all the logos goes to the Forza community.

2dtyxqp.jpg

Alright, here's the very nearly finished ABT Audi Q7-R. The only thing left would be to fix the Sun & Bull emblem on both sides to make them more even.

2hmogux.jpg

1zg49z6.jpg

1e8610.jpg

Thanks to browneyedman for the Q7-R badge. And the TT-RS.

My Classic British Green Racing VW Karmann Ghia:

GetPhoto.ashx

Hardest part was getting all the colors to match. The green is spot on. The cream color might be a little off, but it still looks pretty sweet, I think.

Yeah. With some help from people like you. The Rapide design evolved quite a bit. IT started off with just the stripe and numbers, and just went "it's missing something" so I played around with it until I came up with this. And I love it.

Very nice work. Are these on your storefront?

Thanks. The Rapide and the Ghia are on my storefront. Everything else has locked decals so they are not. I won't be posting the Multimatic Cygnet on my storefront as that is browneyedman's design. If he wants to post it on his, he can. I might post a picture of it soon, though.

I'm also going work on a Pink/white/black Aston Martin GT3 Zagato. I don't know what all I'm going to put on it yet, so it'll be a WIP for a while.

The Beginning of a new project with browneyedman:

The Base:
GetPhoto.ashx

The Middle:
GetPhoto.ashx

And another project that some of you might even recognize:
GetPhoto.ashx

There will also be another project starting up soon that will become the Strawberry Muscle Milk Aston Martin V12 Zagato.

I'm also going to post some imagines soon of my Shelby Daytona inspired DBR1. But I kinda want to hold off on that until after I do up a DBR1 styled Daytona and then maybe someone could help me snap photos of the two together.

I also want to do a tie-die Bug. Fun stuff a comin'. Be watching for the finished products soon.

I think I'm going to move the classic Rum Bum livery to the Lola LMP1 Aston since it was originally on a BMW DP. the V8 Vantage might get a vintage, recolored version of the newer Rum Bum livery. weather I include the face or not...we'll see.

But that Rum Bum GTS-R is looking very nice. browneyedman does an excellent job. I recommend his services. :)

Introducing the Final Rum Bum Viper GTS-R:

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Next Projects:
AMC Jeep SRT8
Lister Storm Pagani Zonda GS
Un-sponsored Spyker Aileron GT3
Tequila Patron Racing Spyker Aileron

I'll post pictures of my other Rum Bum livery soon.

Last edited:
Alright, I'm gonna start to slowly work on a new series that I kinda already started, and that is the Racing Trucks Series. This is simply all the Trucks/SUVs/Vans with liveries of a actual racing car from their parent company. An example is the Q7 wearing the Abt Audi TT-R's livery and the Jeep SRT8 wearing it's old parent company's classic Javelin paint scheme. Others will include:

1. SRT10 Ram wearing the current Pennzoil GTS-R livery
2. Saleen S331 wearing the 2010 Libre Competition S7 livery
3. BMW Racing history series featuring BMW X5M and X6M
4. Land Rover Range Rover featuring the current RLL BMW Livery
6. VW Toureg featuring the APR Motorsports livery
7. GMC Vandura featuring Corvette Racing livery

And the rest I'll have to figure out.

I think the Spykers, Jeep and Pagani are what I'll focus on at the moment, though I've also started on the Ram GTS-R already. I'll have post pictures of everything soon. Browneyed, you want me to attempt to send out pictures and stuff?

The AMC Jeep I'm really just missing decals and a number. The Patron Spyker will probably be the hardest of them all, but it will look pretty awesome once it's done.

Some more liveries:

MLP/SRT SRT4:
GetPhoto.ashx

Ram GTS-R WIP:
GetPhoto.ashx

Continental Tire Ford Taurus:
GetPhoto.ashx

Classic Rum Bum "leather" V8 Vantage:
GetPhoto.ashx

Shelby DBR1:
GetPhoto.ashx

Classic DBR5:
GetPhoto.ashx

Multimatic Aston Martin Cygnet:
GetPhoto.ashx

All designs except the Ram GTS-R and MLP SRT4 are available for purchase on my storefront. The Shelby DBR1 is free, as it's a tribute design. I'll probably make a Aston Martin Daytona eventually which will also be free.

To mark the start of the new ALMS season, here's a lovely Tequila Patron livery on the Spyker Aileron:
GetPhoto.ashx

Art is once again done by browneyedman.

Here's the MLP SRT4 from a different angle and different lighting:
GetPhoto.ashx

A better photo of the Rum Bum GTS-R: (Just realized at how fitting that is since it's a Grand-Am livery on a ALMS car.)
GetPhoto.ashx

And to finish it off, the final version of the Audi Q7-R. This MIGHT end up getting redone with unlocked stickers just so I can sell it on my storefront, but we'll see:
GetPhoto.ashx

Back