Should a Formula E class be added as DLC?

• Thread starter merni14
  • 3 comments
Netherlands
Netherlands
Brocules_TM
It probably has been screamed from the rooftops already.. Yet, i think a Formula E class should be in GT Sport.

Like,it would be amazing if we had one 'general' car we could use for all manufacturers? Would it be possible considering licencing as well?

Or just use An upgraded version of the FGT :')

It sounds like a wishlist and mods are likely to lock it, so check out the Suggestions forum for cars, maybe they have what you're looking for, but doesn't necessarily mean it's coming to the game unless otherwise.

It's not necessary and if this is added it will only delay gt sport. And I agree with the above this is more of a wishlist thing.

It probably has been screamed from the rooftops already.. Yet, i think a Formula E class should be in GT Sport.

Like,it would be amazing if we had one 'general' car we could use for all manufacturers? Would it be possible considering licencing as well?

Or just use An upgraded version of the FGT :')
I think Turn 10 has exclusive rights to the Formula E cars. But yeah, it would be cool to have in GT:S.

But this post belongs more in the wishlist area of GTP, like the 2 posts above mine have pointed out.

Back