Should Gran Turismo TV return in GT6?

United States
The Speedway
D3ATHS1NBUNCH3S
Title

I personally enjoyed watching the D1GP and Super GT rounds that you normally can't watch on American television. Really shows you a different side of racing besides NASCAR and F1. I would enjoy more programs though.

What are your thoughts?

I cannot make a poll at the moment, out of town.

Last edited:
More content is needed

Perhaps HD highlights of big endurance races like Le Mans or the Daytona 24 hours or other racing series like DTM. Behind the scenes documentaries about the making of GT6.

Maybe even a topgear like monthly show where Kaz tests different cars and gives his opinions on them along with a lap time

The only way it'd work is a free streaming setup, even if it's only highlights of something. But even so if I want to watch some motorsport I don't want to put a game into my PS3 to do so.

Yes. I would like to see more content for the TV stuff.

Including:

1. Developer diary
2. Live Streaming of events
2.1 Streaming of 24h races with Nissan participation
2.2 Streaming of other endurance races with Nissan participation
2.3 exclusive Interviews with Nissan and GT Academy winner
3. More current race series content.
4. Videos from the community
4.1 Replay from races
4.2 Photomode diashow

And more. This feature has so much potential.

We need a Poll in this thread.

ch3ng
Yes. I would like to see more content for the TV stuff.

Including:

1. Developer diary
2. Live Streaming of events
2.1 Streaming of 24h races with Nissan participation
2.2 Streaming of other endurance races with Nissan participation
2.3 exclusive Interviews with Nissan and GT Academy winner
3. More current race series content.
4. Videos from the community
4.1 Replay from races
4.2 Photomode diashow

And more. This feature has so much potential.

We need a Poll in this thread.

Agreed. And I have no idea how to make a poll.

SimonK
But even so if I want to watch some motorsport I don't want to put a game into my PS3 to do so.

I think the problems is all the loading between wanting to watch it, and the time it takes to get there.
They could overcome this by making it a separate icon in the XMB, when the disk gets inserted.

The only way it'd work is a free streaming setup, even if it's only highlights of something. But even so if I want to watch some motorsport I don't want to put a game into my PS3 to do so.

Yes, it is a pain of having to download them every time.

Then again, not sure if I want them to use the bulk of their servers for GTTV streaming.

Yes, but please add an option to delete the videos they took a lot of place on harddrive... GT5 is like 8G and almost 4G are videos loll..

What is Gran Turismo TV?

Nevermind. I just remembered it's where I downloaded the new intro.

I guess that for this first time I don't really know. I haven't really checked what's this GT TV is about.

Main menu when you open the game there is a section with something like 10 to 12 videos to look ( gt5 intro, end long and short video + others).. and you can also download videos and watch it... not very usefull ... lol

Back