Should GT7 have custom music on their own track to assign?

Gran Turismo PSP had this feature because you could download MP3 files to your PSP

Unfortunately 😔 it's not possible on the PS4 and PS5 because if you want to listen to your own music while playing GT7 then you have to use Spotify instead

Bruh it’s possible 💀 you just have to plug the usb into computer, name the folder “music” put the music and you’re done.(I recommend mp3gain if you want to stabilize the volume of your playlist) All you have to do is plug the usb in the ps4/ps5.
Unlike gtsport, you have to manually turn off and on your music by pressing the ps button everytime you enter or leave the race

Just link your Spotify to your PS, custom music in any game, GT even automatically turns off the in game music for you when you do it, and you can just control it from your phone, it’s sweet. 👍

Last edited:
Why do some ppl always assume that everyone's using Spotify?
Because it’s the simplest solution to the problem, literally. And likely the same reason that most people have Netflix or another streaming service these days, that’s just what most people do now. Why do people act so surprised when people think that they may have Spotify, like, there’s even a free version? 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Because it’s the simplest solution to the problem, literally. And likely the same reason that most people have Netflix or another streaming service these days, that’s just what most people do now. Why do people act so surprised when people think that they may have Spotify, like, there’s even a free version? 🤷‍♂️
Not surprised, I just wouldn't assume that everyone's using it. TBH I wonder why so many ppl are still using it because there are better alternatives IMO.

Not surprised, I just wouldn't assume that everyone's using it. TBH I wonder why so many ppl are still using it because there are better alternatives IMO.
It’s just easy, and fairly inexpensive, vs always having to buy songs, or use some sort of free workaround, that ends up being 10 steps and 30 minutes of time taken up, every time I wanna change something. I’d rather just pay the $10 a month to Spotify, and be done with it, nice and simple.

Last edited:
It’s just easy, and fairly inexpensive, vs always having to buy songs, or use some sort of free workaround, that ends up being 10 steps and 30 minutes of time taken up, every time I wanna change something. I’d rather just pay the $10 a month to Spotify, and be done with it, nice and simple.
Yeah, I understand, I do it also. But I kicked Spotify about 2 or 3 years ago and switched to Deezer. Almost the same as Spotify (except a few exclusives I don't care about), same price, but Deezer has an lossless option (FLAC).

Doing away with this as a fairly standardized feature after the PS360 generation was one of the biggest failings of the industry.

Last edited:
Yeah I had Apple Music, switched to Spotify, regretted it and now going back to Apple Music - which luckily is also on PS5
I didn’t know you could use your Apple Music too, that’s cool. I ended up switching to Spotify mostly to find new music, without having to spend more money every time I wanted to hear a new song/playlist. I like that I can just go find a random playlist to put on and try out, or just to switch things up.

I didn’t know you could use your Apple Music too, that’s cool. I ended up switching to Spotify mostly to find new music, without having to spend more money every time I wanted to hear a new song/playlist. I like that I can just go find a random playlist to put on and try out, or just to switch things up.
I just found the organisation on Spotify really hard to use and when you're used to a decent sound system, Spotify just doesn't cut it. If you listen on Bluetooth headphones all the time then it's fine - but otherwise lossless or Dolby atmos is the way to go

Back