Should I buy a wheel for GT6 now? Or is it too late?

United States
United States
KNIGHTFURY
After 4 or so months of not playing ps3 at all I'm back at it. I love drifting, and Im pretty good at it, I want a wheel but I would like your opinions, Should I buy a wheel or wait for GT7 and get the PS4 and Wheel then. Also, which is better, G27 or GT3 fanatec w\ XL package? Help!

I'd say wait. By the time you've learned to drift (long and tedious process) GT7 will be out. I've had my wheel since Christmas (2014, last year) and still struggle to drift... People make it looks easy but it definitely isn't. And yes, I've tried literally everything I could find. Perfect with a controller, perfect in real life, complete fail with the wheel on GT6 when it comes to drifting. Anyways, like I said, I'd wait. Also, I have a G27 and find it quite satisfying.

I'd say get a thrustmaster wheel. You'll probably have full compatibility with most games coming out in the future. They already have adapters for G27 that will allow you to play on PS4 but its pretty useless when drifting due inputlag.

yes and if you do get a Logitech G27, Got one for myself at Xmas and its brilliant. At only £215(what i paid at PC World) its really worth it. strong built and feels solid, easy to use and setup.

Back