Should i buy the F2010 game?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greisen
  • 4 comments
  • 803 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
480
Denmark
Denmark
Messages
Greisen
Hey dudes, i love formula one and i think that the formula part of GT5 is a little too less. So is F2010 a nice game? Hate all those car games like test drive and so. Is the gameplay of F2010 nice? and is it worth the money?

I know this thread aint much about GT5 but i would like to here some comparisons between the two games in gameplay etc.
 
Wait for F1 2011 game.
 
But it will first be released in september would'nt it?
 
Hey dudes, i love formula one and i think that the formula part of GT5 is a little too less. So is F2010 a nice game? Hate all those car games like test drive and so. Is the gameplay of F2010 nice? and is it worth the money?

I know this thread aint much about GT5 but i would like to here some comparisons between the two games in gameplay etc.

I had F1 '05 & '06 & loved them both - esp. career mode. I can only assume that 2010 will be better. I doubt you'll be disappointed. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back