Should i do this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AngloAmerican
  • 8 comments
  • 857 views
Messages
453
United States
Douglasville, GA
Messages
angloamerican73
Hey guys, I wonder if there is any need for me to go back and play GT5, now that GT6 is here?. I have all the GT games, and enjoy them all. However, regards races, events and pretty much everything else, is there, or will there ever be a need for me to go back to GT5?. The reason I ask is because having only gone through the novice section, I don't know what is in store when I play GT6 more. Are there a lot of features/races etc missing from 6, that were in the previous version?.

AA
 
Right now there are no full endurance races. Might come in the update with B-Spec though.
 
Seriously? Wow didn't know that. They are not unlocked under special events or anything? Regards B-Spec, I didn't use that much anyway, so to me its not going to bug me if it doesn't show its face.

AA
 
Nope unfortunately not. Only 24 minutes of LeMans, Nürburgring... You get the idea. :yuck:
 
Nope unfortunately not. Only 24 minutes of LeMans, Nürburgring... You get the idea. :yuck:

Hmmm OK, thanks for the info. Wonder why they choose to not include those from the get go?
 
Hmmm OK, thanks for the info. Wonder why they choose to not include those from the get go?

Don't understand it either. Probably for the casual player. But it also not sure that they will ever come back. It is just speculation that they left them out because of the missing B-Spec and that once that is there that they will add endurance racing. Would make sense since you can take turns with your B-Spec driver.
 
Don't understand it either. Probably for the casual player. But it also not sure that they will ever come back. It is just speculation that they left them out because of the missing B-Spec and that once that is there that they will add endurance racing. Would make sense since you can take turns with your B-Spec driver.
Yeah that makes sense. Since when did we start paying full price for a game, but then have to wait for features to be added at a later date?. I can understand releasing DLC after the initial release, but main features? Just drives me crazy, pardon the pun....lol. Its like us buying a brand new car, and then having to go back to get the seats installed at a later date. Ok bad example, but you get the idea im sure. Just seems kind of half assed to me.
 
It is a new way of releasing games, happens on the PC with online games allot. Sofar PD has said 1 more update in december and two in january, so i would not worry too much. For me GT6 is better then GT5 in allmost every way.
 
Hey guys, I wonder if there is any need for me to go back and play GT5, now that GT6 is here?. I have all the GT games, and enjoy them all. However, regards races, events and pretty much everything else, is there, or will there ever be a need for me to go back to GT5?. The reason I ask is because having only gone through the novice section, I don't know what is in store when I play GT6 more. Are there a lot of features/races etc missing from 6, that were in the previous version?.

AA

Not at all. Like these guys said, it's only endurance races that are out so far. Patches will be coming hopefully to include them! Online is in full effect, seasonals are live, special events are here, career mode is sizable, the list goes on.
 
Back