Should I get the Pescarolo Judd Race Car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Techy
  • 13 comments
  • 2,075 views
Messages
6,776
United States
Florida
Messages
gtamann123
Yesterday, I was flowing with ultra rare cars in my UCD :sly:, so it pushed me down to like 5 million (I had 10 million before). So now the Judd Race Car popped up a second time (the first time was around December, but I didn't had the money then). I heard it was a ultra rare car in terms of the UCD. So should I buy it or should I let it fly?
 
In what terms?

Handling and power.

You can also buy an aero part for the C60 Hybride in GT Auto, making it even better!

The Judd isn't bad though and I'll buy it if you have lots of money to spare.
 
Handling and power.

You can also buy an aero part for the C60 Hybride in GT Auto, making it even better!

The Judd isn't bad though and I'll buy it if you have lots of money to spare.

I have tons. What else where the 10 million will go? Sure, the 2J or the 2D, but those I'll hunt the very last!
 
Alright, guys, I bought the car!
 
If I was you I wouldn't buy it because now as trading has stopped there's no point in buying a rare car if your not going to drive it and therefore it is a waste of money IMO. 👍
 
Buy that thang. Sooner or later everyone of us devotes oneself to the Pokémon syndrome: Gotta catch em all ;)
Besides, the Pescarolos all are quite capable racecars..
 
The Pescarolo was my No1 racer in GT4, lapped the Nordschleife in 5:18
 
If I was you I wouldn't buy it because now as trading has stopped there's no point in buying a rare car if your not going to drive it and therefore it is a waste of money IMO. 👍

What else is there to do with the credits?
 
C60 peugeot is the god of all.

mighty quick and can still win on 600pp online :p
 
Back