I havent hooked my ps3 online and am wondering if I should?
Im not intersted in online racing as such but more asking if there are any other advantages?
My xp is at A25 B19 and ive kind of got myself stuck in a rut where the cars I need dont seem to be popping up in used cars and I cant seem to earn cash quick enough to be buying the limited number of new cars available.
Thinking maybe the things I need can be found by plugging this thing online?
Im not intersted in online racing as such but more asking if there are any other advantages?
My xp is at A25 B19 and ive kind of got myself stuck in a rut where the cars I need dont seem to be popping up in used cars and I cant seem to earn cash quick enough to be buying the limited number of new cars available.
Thinking maybe the things I need can be found by plugging this thing online?