Should I post this or not ?...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Flerbizky
  • 6 comments
  • 532 views

Flerbizky

Weltanschauung
Premium
Messages
7,588
Denmark
Whateversville
Messages
Flerbizky
And who is this Chris guy anyway ?... Almost 6 minutes of pure 0wnage.. (I liked it at least !....)

Gooooooooooo.. Chris !...
 
Hah that's some funny stuff.
 
90 grand for one of the ugliest cars in history. Way to go, :dunce:.

Oh, and it couldn't beat a KB Cobra. Yeah, pathetic.
 
Because he's lying. There is nooooooo way he put that much cash into the car.
 
Wow... I'd like the time back it took me to watch that and while your at it the 100 mil brain cells I lost too. :dopey:
 
WTF?!! LOL!!! OMG u r pWnEd kris!!!!

I seriously want to strangle whoever made that video. That Ludacris song put it over the edge.

Oh, and Chris ain't the sharpest tool in the shed, either.

Every part of that video gets my emphatic 👎
 
Back