Should I put F1 2014 on my Christmas List?

• Thread starter Ganon83
  • 9 comments
United States
Maryland
ganon83
So every year around this time my family and friends ask what I want for Christmas. What I do usually is make a list for myself and then tell them what I'd like off the list.
So, is this game Christmas List worthy? I've only played F1 2010 and 2012, and enjoyed them alot (although I'm a casual player). I don't mind there not being much new stuff, a simple field update and some small improvements would be okay be me. Note this would be on PS3

I bought it and like it. I've had every version of the game since 2010. I play with a wheel so I appreciated the little differences between the normally aspirated cars and the new turbo charged cars. They are tricky to drive as you have more torque than ever before with the extra electric KERS system. So for me it's been a fun driving game so far. =)

I really dig 2014! The handling is better than 2013 and the cars look better than the schlong nose cars that typify the 2013 season.

Good day!

DrDetroit

So every year around this time my family and friends ask what I want for Christmas. What I do usually is make a list for myself and then tell them what I'd like off the list.
So, is this game Christmas List worthy? I've only played F1 2010 and 2012, and enjoyed them alot (although I'm a casual player). I don't mind there not being much new stuff, a simple field update and some small improvements would be okay be me. Note this would be on PS3

If 2012 was your last one then yes it is worth it for sure. You will be surprised at the improvement over 2012.

Bought it this afternoon & still getting use to the handling on medium difficultly & without so many assists, very twitchy to get used to.

This is the last of the "last-gen" CM F1 games (by their own admission), in 2015 they'll release much earlier and update with DLC throughout the year.

If you simply want a reasonably-relevant nice-looking F1 game then go for 2014, it certainly won't disappoint... but I'd advise putting something else on the list and flicking through the s/h shelves when you're spending your Christmas money ;)

Back