Should i wait for new Fanatec/Thrustmaster wheelbase?

• Thread starter Klik
  • 2 comments

Will Thrustmaster/Fanatec release new wheelbase in time for GT7?

• Yes, they will

• No, they will not

Results are only viewable after voting.
Denmark
Denmark
Since both CSL elite and TGT will be 4 years old when GT7 arrives,do you think Fanatec/Thrustmaster will release new wheelsbase for that game and PS5 in general?

I know PS4 wheels are compatible with PS5 but i really dont wanna give 500-600€ on a 3-4 year old wheelbase when PROBABLY new ones will be released by the time GT7 comes.

I have no idea if these two companies are going to release a new wheel.

Question is if you have a wheelbase at the moment and do you play race games/sims? If you have a wheelbase, I'd wait until GT7 is released, read reviews and decide then if you want to replace your current wheel (if you have one).
If the main purpose of this potential new wheelbase from Fanatec/Thrustmaster is to play GT7, I'm not sure that it is a good idea to get a brand new expensive wheel (if you already have a wheel).

The only thing you can do is to wait. I have the same problem. I want the new PS5 but only if there's going to be a PSVR2. The only thing I can do is wait and look for proof on the internet. But I'm patient enough to wait and see if there is going to be a PSVR2.

Back