Should PD add more offline events?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paulski
  • 3 comments
  • 433 views

Should more offline events be added?

  • Yes

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but only if PD add re-playable racing seasonal events, like in GT5

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • I don't really care

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
39
Messages
Paulski-87
Although I'm glad that the events have at least 3 races, I still think GT6 should have more events. And not for the sake of just having more events, but to add more variety. I think the evernts lack exactly that; variety. I repeat events a lot, and when choosing a car, I often find myself using the same car for different events. Whle for other cars (like my recently bought Murcielago) there's too littlr events.

Also, we have a lot of classic cars (including "premiums" like the VW Beetle and Fiat 500) with low PP, but we have no events to put them to good use (unless maybe when fully tuned, but that ruins the whole idea of classic cars for me).

Besides, where is the Japanese Classics event? Or even the Japanese 80's event? The Silver Arrow event? Or the Ferrari event, where you could use any Ferrari (instead of the single race, one model event we have now)?

If we would just get events in the form of seasonals (like in GT5) I would be happy too. But even then I think we should get new kind of events, and not just the same ones that we already have online.
 
Endurance races ... I truly miss them ... 4h up to 24 ...


SchwarzWald League ... Euro League ... (the fake DTM/ToCa challenges)

The 'New' mission events could be a nice start ... but they have to get a lot harder.
 
I really miss the seasonal racing. If they brought it back I'd very much like that.
 
This is not a review or feedback and, at best, should have gone in the 'Suggestions' forum - such suggestions have already been made a number of times, however.
 
  • Like
Reactions: VBR
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back