Should there be a drag leaderboard for GT6 or not?

Should a drag leaderboard exist in GT6?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shells N Cheese

(Banned)
United States
United States
Shells_En_Cheese
Hello fellow GTP members, I am making this thread and poll to see and hear what you guys think of a drag leaderboard, I know I'm going to get hated on right away but I still want to hear the thoughts. There have been multiple leaderboards in the past all filled with arguments and egos getting in the way and ultimately this results in the demise of the leaderboard, that and allow forms of trickery which then causes more problems and people using other techniques to get top times. Anyway, I am a strong believe that a leaderboard should not exist from this moment on due to controversy. I believe that this will make the moderators jobs a whole lot easier as well, I am sure that they don't like having to constantly clean up after everyone when arguments happen everyday. Games are meant to be for fun not competitive like this, teams can still exist and leaderboards can be kept by each team but as for a mass leaderboard like the ones in the past and present are nothing but places to argue and belittle people. So please feel free to vote on the poll. Moderators I would like to hear from you as well and get your votes too. Thanks everyone and have a great day :)

Hello fellow GTP members, I am making this thread and poll to see and hear what you guys think of a drag leaderboard, I know I'm going to get hated on right away but I still want to hear the thoughts. There have been multiple leaderboards in the past all filled with arguments and egos getting in the way and ultimately this results in the demise of the leaderboard, that and allow forms of trickery which then causes more problems and people using other techniques to get top times. Anyway, I am a strong believe that a leaderboard should not exist from this moment on due to controversy. I believe that this will make the moderators jobs a whole lot easier as well, I am sure that they don't like having to constantly clean up after everyone when arguments happen everyday. Games are meant to be for fun not competitive like this, teams can still exist and leaderboards can be kept by each team but as for a mass leaderboard like the ones in the past and present are nothing but places to argue and belittle people. So please feel free to vote on the poll (as soon as I figure out how to get the options up there) moderators I would like to hear from you as well and get your votes too. Thanks everyone and have a great day :)

I vote a yes by far!!! I like the idea of the leaderboard because it makes me want to retune and have more fun while doing it and i also like the idea of it because it gives you the ability to compare times to others so you can know if you are with in reason so you are not running a 9.066 GTR Spec-V thinking it is the fastest thing when you just tune it and run into a noob room then get demolished when you go into a room with properly tuned GTR Spec-V and get shocked i like to know wether or not it is at least competitive. Just my 2 cents

Veyronrt
I vote a yes by far!!! I like the idea of the leaderboard because it makes me want to retune and have more fun while doing it and i also like the idea of it because it gives you the ability to compare times to others so you can know if you are with in reason so you are not running a 9.066 GTR Spec-V thinking it is the fastest thing when you just tune it and run into a noob room then get demolished when you go into a room with properly tuned GTR Spec-V and get shocked i like to know wether or not it is at least competitive. Just my 2 cents

Agreed.

Good points guys but just my 2 cents this can still be done without a mass leaderboard like this, just a thought for the mind.

I voted no because the arguments on here are poorly constructed and are just pointless. Video games are meant to be fun, no invite arguments. If a game becomes the center of arguments for you, then you aren't having fun. If you aren't having fun, you shouldn't play that game. I will probably never get back into drag racing lobbies again because of the amount of arguments and hackusations.

I voted no because the arguments on here are poorly constructed and are just pointless. Video games are meant to be fun, no invite arguments. If a game becomes the center of arguments for you, then you aren't having fun. If you aren't having fun, you shouldn't play that game. I will probably never get back into drag racing lobbies again because of the amount of arguments and hackusations.

Nice morphing of hack and accusations lol, I like that word. I can see we are on the same page with the games being about fun topic. Great point Dan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back