extreme car Messages 985 Australia Messages R0T4RY99 Messages R0T4RY Aug 11, 2004 #1 I'm sorry if anyone has asked this but i'm just wondering if there should be drifting mode in GT4 and will GT4 will be harder to drift?
I'm sorry if anyone has asked this but i'm just wondering if there should be drifting mode in GT4 and will GT4 will be harder to drift?
JohnBM01 21 years! In Memoriam Messages 26,911 Houston, Texas, USA Messages JMarine25 Aug 11, 2004 #2 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=42860 I've mentioned this before in this thread created by me. Before Darin or Eagle say their part, I'm willing to say that this thread will likely be closed for something already mentioned. I'm sorry, sir/madam, whomever you may be.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=42860 I've mentioned this before in this thread created by me. Before Darin or Eagle say their part, I'm willing to say that this thread will likely be closed for something already mentioned. I'm sorry, sir/madam, whomever you may be.
RacingFreak2k3 Messages 1,252 Messages Gottcha Aug 11, 2004 #3 Drifting is already confirmed into the game.