Should they bring Mountain Pass roads

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by Rons2000, Jun 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rons2000

Rons2000

I like to see some Roads like Stelvio Pass other people has some goods ideas for roads..... would be Nice to see roads doing driving free mode/multiplayer online cruise for the full game... if anyone has good roads please post thanks :cheers:

2. Rons2000

Rons2000

hello
    if even though that idea is good but, i think Gran Turismo Sport Should have a Real Roads from around world atleast one will do people can vote which road they want.... Gran Turismo Sport now completely new game compared to GT6

3. Cowboy

Cowboy Premium

There's a sub forum dedicated to track suggestions here if you're looking to suggest some mountain roads.

But yea it'd be nice to have at least a mountain track in the game, and even at the moment we don't know probably even half the track list yet, so there's a chance.

TeamCZRRacing and Rons2000 like this.
  4. Oh, you wanted locations, not the other thing. Well then, the Transfagarasan (Dracuuula) which that user created track is based on.

5. SlipZtrEm

SlipZtrEm Staff Emeritus

Welcome aboard.

The Suggestions section is this way (I see you've already found it), while our GT6 Track Database holds replica roads and point-to-point categories (both sorted by downloads).

Also, please try to use proper grammar and punctuation when posting. It's one of the things you agreed to when joining GTPlanet.

:cheers:

Sonygamer455 and Rons2000 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.