Should they bring Mountain Pass roads

• Thread starter Rons2000
  • 5 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
New Zealand
Auckland
subaruboy
I like to see some Roads like Stelvio Pass other people has some goods ideas for roads..... would be Nice to see roads doing driving free mode/multiplayer online cruise for the full game... if anyone has good roads please post thanks :cheers:

For sure. My favorite thing to do is drive user created roads like that.

This should be the one I drive most. There are two versions. One of them is near constant cornering which I don't favor.
https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/user/#!/friend/SolidSnake7735/course/1863176/

hello
if even though that idea is good but, i think Gran Turismo Sport Should have a Real Roads from around world atleast one will do people can vote which road they want.... Gran Turismo Sport now completely new game compared to GT6

There's a sub forum dedicated to track suggestions here if you're looking to suggest some mountain roads.

But yea it'd be nice to have at least a mountain track in the game, and even at the moment we don't know probably even half the track list yet, so there's a chance.

hello
if even though that idea is good but, i think Gran Turismo Sport Should have a Real Roads from around world atleast one will do people can vote which road they want.... Gran Turismo Sport now completely new game compared to GT6
Oh, you wanted locations, not the other thing. Well then, the Transfagarasan (Dracuuula) which that user created track is based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back