Should we be able to name and shame Intentional dirty drivers?

• Thread starter JDM_GT7
  • 1 comments

Should we be able to name and shame intentionally bad drivers?

• Yes, but only for clearly intentional/repeat offenders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, For anyone who intentional is dirty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
United States
I understand that this is currently against forum rules, and the results of this poll have no bearing on whether or not its stays a forum rule or not. The poll it self should not be against the rules.

Do you feel as a GT7 sport mode driver that we should be able to name and shame intentionally dirty drivers? I am not talking about people making mistakes like missing braking point, contact in turns from their mis judgement but people who intentional ram, sideswipe, brake check(mid straight), or block when you half ways up their car.
IMO the only rational response to lack of penalties is to make people aware of these people so that they can be avoided, drive extra carefully around them(IE never going outside of them) and even to the point where people will do street justice to them. I am not means condoning punting someone who tapped you once or mis a braking point and you felt you got brake check or completely punted being in front. I am talking about the person who sideswipes people punts everyone and if you watch a replay you are not the only person this person had contact with.

No, and this is not open for discussion. Not only is it not open for discussion, it has been explained repeatedly why it is the case.

Do whatever you like elsewhere, make videos about it (which can be posted here if you like) if you want, but we're not having name and shames, or blacklists, here on GTPlanet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back