Shoutbox feedback

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 49 comments
  • 1,853 views
Both work. They both use the apostrophe to substitute letters.
 
Com - enn is how y_c's would've sounded.
 
much like 'coming', instead of come on. :)
 
Don't take that tone with me, ok. :!:
 
whoa? Really, i thought he would have been, like, you know, whatever :rolleyes:
 
King of the who?
 
:lol: No prizes for guessing Rumple would hit number 1 on the leaderboard :D
 
I spend 9 hours a day at school, and i get about 8 hours of that time to play on the net. Im always here and I always chat it up whenever anyone is around. So shove that remark up your ass smilie fag.
 
Ok I was having a light-hearted joke :lol:, It's what people will remember you for Rumple so don't take it in offense? :smilewink
 
Another thing with the shoutbox:

All the times for the individual posts are picking up the viewer's time zone, and thus displaying correctly. The Header bar, which sits at the top of this table, appears not to be doing this, as the attachment shows:
 

Attachments

  • image2.gif
    image2.gif
    2.4 KB · Views: 26
Yeah I found that as well......... I geuss Jordan has a few problems to iron out..?
 
Originally posted by GilesGuthrie
Another thing with the shoutbox:

All the times for the individual posts are picking up the viewer's time zone, and thus displaying correctly. The Header bar, which sits at the top of this table, appears not to be doing this, as the attachment shows:
This should be fixed now, I think. :)
 
Hmmmmmm, not yet Jordan....

Note Shoutbox time and my PC's time....
 

Attachments

  • timeproblem.jpg
    timeproblem.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 21
Originally posted by Cobraboy
Hmmmmmm, not yet Jordan....

Note Shoutbox time and my PC's time....
I think that's just a remnant of your DST problem, not the shoutbox time display.
 
Back