Show off your Christmas presents… 2021

• Thread starter W3H5
  • 7 comments
Yup, this is the first year ever that, aside from the secret santa we're obliged to adhere to at work, I've neither given nor received any presents.

Takes a lot of hassle out of the event, I must say.

Duke Cannon stuff (body, beard, hair) and 2 $100 gift cards to Duluth Trading.

Last edited:
Must've been a sad Christmas for many without presents :boggled:

The most important thing for x-mas - 3 wonderful meals Fri, Sat, Sun - cooked by Mom (c) 🥰
In addition I got a nice Mont Ventoux cycling metal sign from my mum too (who will be on stand by when I'll be able to travel to Provence and cycle up this mountain by myself) and some bucks for whatever I wish.
My brother got me a model of the 2 winning Ford GTs at Le Mans 24h '66 in 1:43. Last year he already got me the 4x set of socks from heelthread and Adrian Neweys book "How to build a car". He is absolutely not into cars or motorsports. Absolute legend how he finds these things without any clue of motorsport or asking me (he lives in Vienna, Austria so we also have 1000 kms between us most time of the year especially the last two years with C.).

ford.JPG
ford2.JPG

I got myself a photobox to be able to take better pics of my stuff. Have to step up or in parts relearn my photo skills first. Haven't used my DSLR for years and transformed myself to one of those smartphone photographers since :eek:
Took the Gran Turismo GT-R out for the first round of pics:

gtr.JPG

Last edited:
So for Christmas this year, I got:
1. Nerf Ultra Pharoah. Not a huge fan of the series it's from but this one has potential when modified, which was why I got it. In fact, I have a kit coming in the mail any moment now.
2. Nerf Mega XL Boomdozer. Wanted this ever since I saw the reviews, but the price put me off from buying it, so I decided to just get it for Christmas instead. Planning on modifying this eventually as well.
3. Hot Wheels Unleashed (PS4). Wanted this from the moment I saw the first trailer especially since I'm a long-time collector of Hot Wheels in general. Played it quite a bit already and I'm quite impressed!
4. Hess Cargo Plane and Jet. I collect what Hess comes out with every year so this was a natural choice. Truth be told I have yet to even open it, but I imagine it's just as good as every other Hess vehicle I have gotten in the past.
IMG_0654.jpeg

Back