Show your old school drifter's

• Thread starter ShootDaCar
  • 27 comments
New Zealand
New Zealand
Shoot_Da_Car
ROTA DRIFTER
I have a few old school drifters. Chevrolet Camaro SS'69,Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71, Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 ,Chevelle SS 454 '70. I have a different car all together witch is a Mitsubishi Lancer 1600 GSR '74

Heres a picture:
i2j9sj.jpg

So the point of this thread is to Show off your old school drifters
So Get Posting below:)

An old shcool drift car is still a drift car. Why make another thread?

I want a old School only thread.

Then why not make it in the photomode section? Unless it's going to be walls of text describing said old scool "drifter's".

What exactly defines "Old School"?? The R34 Skyline is nearly 15 years old now...is that "Old School"?

This is a redundant thread that isn't needed. Use the SYDC thread. We don't need a seperate thread for every different type of drift car. Next, people will be makin threads for "Show your green drift cars....green cars only!"

What exactly defines "Old School"?? The R34 Skyline is nearly 15 years old now...is that "Old School"?

This is a redundant thread that isn't needed. Use the SYDC thread. We don't need a seperate thread for every different type of drift car. Next, people will be makin threads for "Show your green drift cars....green cars only!"

Old School = Pre-Digital, or, no ECU, in the case of automobiles.

Just FYI.

Old School = Pre-Digital, or, no ECU, in the case of automobiles.

Just FYI.

That hardly sounds like an official definition of "Old School". That sounds more like your own personal definition that you just made up :lol:

The term "Old School" means many different things to many different people. It's a very subjective term, and it all depends on perspective. Someone who is 55 will have a very different definition of "Old School" than someone who is 15.

dice1998
An old shcool drift car is still a drift car. Why make another thread?

A ridiculous car is still a drifting car then right? It has its own thread so I think this one should stay.

dice1998
Then why not make it in the photomode section?

Then we might as well take the sydc to the photomode section.

I think if he had a set of standards of what defines an old school car like twitch said this thread would be cool.

Tired of the same boring threads anyway and if a new one opens up its judged immediately......

A ridiculous car is still a drifting car then right?

If it's drifting, yeah. Because, oh my god, the thread says "old school drifter's" which, if you didn't know, means old school vehicles drifting, meaning it's a redundant thread since the SYDC thread does what this one does except on a broader scale.

Then we might as well take the sydc to the photomode section.

That's the best idea ever.

Did you know that the photomode section has threads just like the SYDC thread? I bet you didn't know that.

I think if he had a set of standards of what defines an old school car like twitch said this thread would be cool.

No it wouldn't, redundant thread is redundant. So because the SYDC thread has more then old school, it means that making a photo thread for "only Old School" drift cars is nessasary?

Why?

Tired of the same boring threads anyway and if a new one opens up its judged immediately......

There's a bigger world outside of the drifting forums. :crazy:

Last edited:
If it's drifting, yeah. Because, oh my god, the thread says "old school drifter's" which, if you didn't know, means old school vehicles drifting, meaning it's a redundant thread since the SYDC thread does what this one does except on a broader scale.

That's the best idea ever.

Did you know that the photomode section has threads just like the SYDC thread? I bet you didn't know that.

No it wouldn't, redundant thread is redundant. So because the SYDC thread has more then old school, it means that making a photo thread for "only Old School" drift cars is nessasary?

Why?

There's a bigger world outside of the drifting forums. :crazy:

I've given examples why hate I don't want to see normal cars! i wanna see old school cars

R34 skyline is over the point. Old school is classed in my option as 60-90s? even lower then 60s

Where the "I Want"

As above.

Look, this thread doesn't bother me as much as it seems to others - However I'll put it to you straight.

Any classic cars I take to a photo shoot - will be posted to the SYDC thread or the drifting threads in the photo mode forum, simple as that.

There's absolutely no need for a separate thread for 'classic' or as you put it "Old School" drifting.

I'm not sure how many people are going to change their posting habits just to satisfy your desires. Look through the SYDC thread, you'll find plenty of classic drift cars.

As above.

Look, this thread doesn't bother me as much as it seems to others - However I'll put it to you straight.

Any classic cars I take to a photo shoot - will be posted to the SYDC thread or the drifting threads in the photo mode forum, simple as that.

There's absolutely no need for a separate thread for 'classic' or as you put it "Old School" drifting.

I'm not sure how many people are going to change their posting habits just to satisfy your desires. Look through the SYDC thread, you'll find plenty of classic drift cars.

Sweet thanks.

lol well done for destroying, in your opinion, a pointless thread, with pointless thread destroying bitching, I wouldn't of minded a thread like this tbh, sydc gets used so often it be nice to separate out a category or two.

And take sydc there too, it doesn't belong here. Yet i see no one complaining about it ? Completely contradicting the argument, this thread should be allowed to be used or moved to photo section BY A MODERATOR , everyone else should let it be until a MODERATOR does something. Lol :)

GTWelsh
lol well done for destroying, in your opinion, a pointless thread, with pointless thread destroying bitching, I wouldn't of minded a thread like this tbh, sydc gets used so often it be nice to separate out a category or two.

I could not agree more. The guy who created this thread hasn't broken any rules, so leave him alone. I'm sick of seeing all these want to be mods picking on people's threads it's ridiculous. Haven't you people got better things to be doing.

The drifting forum and this thread reminds me of a zoo, without upkeep from the staff the animals go feral at one another and the visitors/viewers are scared away.

Why don't ya'll calm down go out and drift or something, I don't see anything wrong with the thread :lol:

Damn, you guys all need to chill out. I wanted to see some old school cars as well. Stop backseat moderating.

I could not agree more. The guy who created this thread hasn't broken any rules, so leave him alone. I'm sick of seeing all these want to be mods picking on people's threads it's ridiculous. Haven't you people got better things to be doing.

The drifting forum and this thread reminds me of a zoo, without upkeep from the staff the animals go feral at one another and the visitors/viewers are scared away.

Why don't ya'll calm down go out and drift or something, I don't see anything wrong with the thread :lol:

Why don't we start messaging each other threw the private message.
and start up another thread. I might ask a mod/admin to remove this one due to the haters.

EDIT: Messaged a mod/admin saying whats happening in the thread and asked for there advice on what to do.

Last edited:
Back