Showcase liveries you didn't make yourself!

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 15 comments

Nuschel01

Enjoy Car Life
Premium
Germany
Fürstentum Lippe
GTP_Nuschel
I guess this is pretty self explainatory, I thought of this to be a place where you can post pics of other people's liveries and styles that you like and run on your cars. Ideally a link to the style would be awesome, but it's not necessary. A small story why you like the livery is also something I'd enjoy reading.
I'll start with the livery I've been running on the AMG GTS GT3 for the past 4 years now, the 2018 GSR SuperGT car. I've been a JGTC/SGT fan for a long time now and with Nobuteru Taniguchi also being a host of some of my favourite TV shows, Best Motoring and Hot Version, there was no reason against using this livery on the car when I first got it back in GT Sport. All later iterations also reside in my collection, but the 2018 design is my absoulte favourite of the bunch.

Good Smile Racing - AMG GTS GT300 - SuperGT '18
Nobuteru Taniguchi - Tatsuya Kataoka
Livery by Utsuzo

Dowload

:gtpflag:

Good idea to start a thread for this. When I'm back on the game i will show some favorites.

Last edited:
Fantastic thread idea, wish it got more responses.

Dunlop Corner_.jpeg

Racing Miku 2012 by りょうち (s2000-elise) livery link
GSR Hatsune miku 2017 v2 by りょうち (s2000-elise) livery link

If you're into super intricate Itasha designs, then s2000-elise is a must–follow. I've been following them since GTS, and they are a consistent source of super high quality, beautiful cars consisting of more decal layers than my pea brain can handle. I've always had a soft spot for the Z4 GT3 in particular, especially since leftover data in GT6 suggests that this particular Miku adorned Z4 was planned to be in the game at some point. Just... prepare to sit and stare for a long while when applying these styles to your cars, given the sheer complexity of these things. These two styles are both locked.

Now, it's no secret that I'm a bit of a Mazda fanboy. The diesel Demio and the venerable Roadster I find are two of the most exciting cars being raced today, and @05XR8 's replicas of these, along with his other Super Taikyu replicas, are a godsend.

@MidnightRun85 's monochrome 787B themed RX-V is so reminiscent of the old GT2 race modified RX-7s, and at the same time bears striking similarity to the more modern "Stealth" liveries as well. Perfect for a game that sets out to combine the "past, present, and future" of the series, methinks.

Only the Roadster isn't locked. The Demio is a widened car style.

Now onto street styles.

I'm usually not a Ferrari guy, but this particular 458 I can't help but to really lust after. Built to celebrate 20 years of Ferrari sales in China, only 20 of these China Edition 458s were built, all sporting a darker Marco–Polo Red and featuring a prominent decal of the Chinese Dragon of Vigor, the "Long Ma". I super love the combination of two auspicious colours in Chinese culture, red and gold, and they work so well together on the 458! The car is distinctly special, yet not over the top. Love it! Unfortunately in GT7, only one user has shared a China Edition 458, and it's not editable, though it does come with a Chinese licence plate.

While at first glance, Veur's styles may not look like much, they're an excellent resource for UK licence plate decals, and have several authentic premade cars bearing UK plates. They also never lock their styles, meaning that their styles can be used as a base if you want to create a realistic street look without wanting to learn about all the intricate ins and outs of licence plate shenanigans. I highly recommend giving their profile a look if that's you tend to prefer more grounded looks to your cars.

If you're into super intricate Itasha designs, then s2000-elise is a must–follow. I've been following them since GTS, and they are a consistent source of super high quality, beautiful cars consisting of more decal layers than my pea brain can handle. I've always had a soft spot for the Z4 GT3 in particular, especially since leftover data in GT6 suggests that this particular Miku adorned Z4 was planned to be in the game at some point. Just... prepare to sit and stare for a long while when applying these styles to your cars, given the sheer complexity of these things. These two styles are both locked.

Now, it's no secret that I'm a bit of a Mazda fanboy. The diesel Demio and the venerable Roadster I find are two of the most exciting cars being raced today, and @05XR8 's replicas of these, along with his other Super Taikyu replicas, are a godsend.

@MidnightRun85 's monochrome 787B themed RX-V is so reminiscent of the old GT2 race modified RX-7s, and at the same time bears striking similarity to the more modern "Stealth" liveries as well. Perfect for a game that sets out to combine the "past, present, and future" of the series, methinks.

Only the Roadster isn't locked. The Demio is a widened car style.

Now onto street styles.

I'm usually not a Ferrari guy, but this particular 458 I can't help but to really lust after. Built to celebrate 20 years of Ferrari sales in China, only 20 of these China Edition 458s were built, all sporting a darker Marco–Polo Red and featuring a prominent decal of the Chinese Dragon of Vigor, the "Long Ma". I super love the combination of two auspicious colours in Chinese culture, red and gold, and they work so well together on the 458! The car is distinctly special, yet not over the top. Love it! Unfortunately in GT7, only one user has shared a China Edition 458, and it's not editable, though it does come with a Chinese licence plate.

While at first glance, Veur's styles may not look like much, they're an excellent resource for UK licence plate decals, and have several authentic premade cars bearing UK plates. They also never lock their styles, meaning that their styles can be used as a base if you want to create a realistic street look without wanting to learn about all the intricate ins and outs of licence plate shenanigans. I highly recommend giving their profile a look if that's you tend to prefer more grounded looks to your cars.
That’s crazy. I just did a race with the MX-5.
Here’s the updated Demio

Thank you so much! Glad you like it!!

This is a very nice idea!

Lately, one of my favorite car to race is the NSX Concept-GT and the best livery is definitely Wowbagger's Audiotechnica.

Link

Just a single photo, but it’s arguably one of my favourites (Also, are we allowed to post images of liveries made by other users but adjusted by us?)
This is a replica of the GRID Legends version of Ravenwest’s iconic black, red and grey livery. I changed the number because I’m using this in a racing league and #1 is reserved for the reigning champion, but it’s by far my favourite livery. I also have a Seneca Racing livery for this car, but I’m not using it yet (I’m waiting for Season 2 before I become Driver 22)

Attachments

• 73B7AF7A-EF34-4543-B6FF-0C9B71BAFE1B.jpeg
    73B7AF7A-EF34-4543-B6FF-0C9B71BAFE1B.jpeg
    90.5 KB · Views: 12
This guy works fast!

Pit Building_.jpeg

The Nissan Z GT4 was unveiled on 27th of September, and one day later, MILABO already has this livery shared. It's a little weird in that the stripes are the car's original body colour, meaning you'll need to buy (or paint) the car in Passion Red Tricoat to have the car looking right. Thankfully, the livery is fully editable and for non wide body cars, exactly the way I like my liveries. The funky stripe situation also means that you can have your own alt palette if you're willing to put in a little work yourself.

Back