ShoXany

• Thread starter ShoXany
  • 20 comments
Czech Republic
Czech Republic
IkaRius
Ciao a tutti,guys,I am Leonard Fulvio,but call me Leo.As you can guess,i am from Italy.I was very intrested in racing games.Little GT story: One of my birthday noons of 1998,the cover of the first GT hit me in the eyes.I said: ´´Ciò sta andando essere il mio regalo di compleanno!,, My mum said yes.And from that day,i have a undying love for Gran Turismo.Some years before,this happened with Tekken.
I am a owner of Testarossa(seriously,but since it got stolen after showing some pics on a forum and finded 2 hours after,i will not post any images).And of a Yamaha TDM 850 from 1999.I hope i will be a nice user to this forum.

Only 14 posts in and oh, oh, oh you're making some serious claims.

Great start, ;)

What does that mean? You are complaining?

I'm not complaining at all.

I am, however, stating that the claim of owning a Testarossa is a large one which may require proof as many members here may claim to have exotic cars but often it can be untrue and to lie like that is against the rules of the site.

The rules are just above in daan's post.

I am, however, stating that the claim of owning a Testarossa is a large one which may require proof as many members here may claim to have exotic cars but often it can be untrue and to lie like that is against the rules of the site.

You don´t know the stories about people posting they beautiful thing and ended stolen?Well,that happened to me.

If anything, by posting a listing anyone could have you've just made yourself less credible. Since I don't think anyone has properly explained this yet, we're looking for proof that the car is yours. On GTPlanet this usually means a photo of the car with a can of beans, but we also accept a photo of the car or recognisable portion of the car with a piece of paper showing your username, the date, and something like "Hello GTPlanet!". This is so that you can prove that the car is yours and you have full access and use of it (i.e. you can do silly things with it and nobody will take notice).

Alternatively, if your statements are false, you can retract your statements, apologise for lying to us and violating the acceptable use policy, and we'll all move on.

If anything, by posting a listing anyone could have you've just made yourself less credible. Since I don't think anyone has properly explained this yet, we're looking for proof that the car is yours. On GTPlanet this usually means a photo of the car with a can of beans, but we also accept a photo of the car or recognisable portion of the car with a piece of paper showing your username, the date, and something like "Hello GTPlanet!". This is so that you can prove that the car is yours and you have full access and use of it (i.e. you can do silly things with it and nobody will take notice).

Alternatively, if your statements are false, you can retract your statements, apologise for lying to us and violating the acceptable use policy, and we'll all move on.
I get everything,if they were false,i would apologize.

So are we going to get some proof of your claims, or should we assume that you're lying?

call it too much job.
No, lets not.

You're next post here will either be

A picture of the Testarossa you claim to own, with proof that you own it in the picture.
Or a private message to me, or any other moderator, with a picture of the Testarossa you claim to own, with proof that you own it in the picture.
Or an admission of a lie, and we all move on.

Anything else may result in your future posts being deleted or your account banned.

Note: A link to page with a Testarossa that has been sold is not proof you own one.

Back