..and here I am again, don't feel like improving on any events or licenses, definitely don't feel like going on arcade mode and there still nothing new in the GTTV.
I know. I want to play a race online. I hope its fair and every one is in a different car. Oh yeah and I hope that the king (whoever made the room) has not tuned his car for ages just to set up a limit on one of the things making his motor the best possible choice.
I know again.! SHUFFLE RACE is what I want. Random cars every round for everyone, full servers and hopefully a track vote after every race.
Yep That was definitely what I wanted. After good few hours of shuffle racing you start to wounder what if, we could change the class?. Next though.. I wounder if I get enough of the fans from the biggest fan base to back me up, would Polyphony listen? I don't know. What I do know is when I spoke with other shuffle race fans, they all backed up my idea.
So here I am today with a Thread..
(if the subject was raised earlier Im sorry, I did not find anything on forum)
I know. I want to play a race online. I hope its fair and every one is in a different car. Oh yeah and I hope that the king (whoever made the room) has not tuned his car for ages just to set up a limit on one of the things making his motor the best possible choice.
I know again.! SHUFFLE RACE is what I want. Random cars every round for everyone, full servers and hopefully a track vote after every race.
Yep That was definitely what I wanted. After good few hours of shuffle racing you start to wounder what if, we could change the class?. Next though.. I wounder if I get enough of the fans from the biggest fan base to back me up, would Polyphony listen? I don't know. What I do know is when I spoke with other shuffle race fans, they all backed up my idea.
So here I am today with a Thread..
(if the subject was raised earlier Im sorry, I did not find anything on forum)