- 93
I'm looking to hold a shuffle race for a cash prize or a premium membership. My idea is to do shuffle races and whoever has the most 1st place finishes after an hour gets a premium membership or if they already have a membership a cash prize. If there is a tie than a tie breaker race between them.
If this idea interests anyone please post here and let me know if there is any interest in this, or if anyone has any ideas to add feel free to post them here too.
I was going to try and have this tonight, but either there is no interest or this neck of the forums is rarely visited. Hopefully we can get something going by the weekend. 👍
If this idea interests anyone please post here and let me know if there is any interest in this, or if anyone has any ideas to add feel free to post them here too.
I was going to try and have this tonight, but either there is no interest or this neck of the forums is rarely visited. Hopefully we can get something going by the weekend. 👍
Last edited: