"Shut up & take my credits" cars for GT2 mods

• Thread starter Jandarman
  • 6 comments
Azerbaijan
Azerbaijan
The cars that fans may allways wanted to be added to GT2 - but never seen them in game before.

For the sake of not to create +100500 threads on GTplanet, I created this one as to be the place for Fans of GT2 to discuss their wishes.

Who knows, maybe somebody's wish will become an idea for a new GT2-mod...

I'm experimenting with gt2 tools in my spare time and for example now I'm in the process of creating Chrysler 300C (2007 year). Don't know why, but this car is special for me. Maybe because of its dimensions, maybe because of its design, I don't know, but I like it and want to see in GT2.

Another car that I would love to see in GT2 - is DeLorean DMC 12 from "Back to the future"

A few quick ideas:

Chrysler/Dodge:
Turbo LeBaron verts from the 80's/90's (the game needs more convertibles in general)
86 Shelby GLH-S (turbocharged Dodge Omni hot hatch variant)
87-89 Shelby CSX (turbocharged Dodge Shadow variant)
92 Dodge Daytona IROC R/T with the 2.2L Turbo III (Lotus-designed cylinder head with 224 hp)

Fords:
93 Mustang Cobra GT/SVT
97 Probe GTS
Sierra Cosworth/RS500

Chevy/GM:
Late 80's/Early 90's Camaro IROC/Z28 5.7L coupe/convertible
88 Fiero GT V6

Silly/Fun:
80 Chevy Citation (randomly does a 180 when you hit the brakes)
80's Dodge Caravan turbo

The Ford Probe GTS was just a Probe GT with fancy stripes and wheels: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Probe#/media/File:97ProbeGTS.JPG
The Probe preceded the 99 Mercury Cougar found in the game (which was supposed to be called 'Probe' until the Ford company decided to badge it a Mercury). Come to think of it, the Probe looks similar to the Cougar and it probably isn't worth the effort to add it to the game.

The Camaro I referred to is the previous gen of the 97 Camaro Z28 found in the game. The styling is boxier and more hatchback-looking.

Volkswagen Scirocco and/or Corrado

I'd like to see the CLK-GTR road car version along with the Panoz Esperante GTR-1 and McLaren F1 GT roadcars aswell as they are all period correct and were direct competitors with eachother.

AUDI R8R and R8C please, I have low poly 3d models :)
IMG-20231101-WA0001.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back