- 2,624

- The Hague
- Duman079
Here a sick mix of my backwards stuff ! You will enjoy xD.
Nurburgring Nordschleife drift with my RUF BTR. Also with specs at the end for DS3 users. I failed after the carrousell lol. Got very nervous. I thought I should keep practicing even when PSN is down. Its a hard car to handle with DS3 so beware.
Evo IX vs Nissan GT-R @ Suzuka and Evo IX vs Audi RS6 & HPA twin turbo Audi TT
My Evo has got 522 hp. HPA : 750, RS6 968, GT-R around 800. I asked those people. All are from random lobbys and No AI usen and real skid etcetera.
I'm terribly sorry that the last secs from suzuka arent in it. My laptop didnt saved it :S. The gtr won by only 1.8secs. He overtaked me from the right.
Subscribe
. Love the drifts at suzuka LOL
Nurburgring Nordschleife drift with my RUF BTR. Also with specs at the end for DS3 users. I failed after the carrousell lol. Got very nervous. I thought I should keep practicing even when PSN is down. Its a hard car to handle with DS3 so beware.
Evo IX vs Nissan GT-R @ Suzuka and Evo IX vs Audi RS6 & HPA twin turbo Audi TT
My Evo has got 522 hp. HPA : 750, RS6 968, GT-R around 800. I asked those people. All are from random lobbys and No AI usen and real skid etcetera.
I'm terribly sorry that the last secs from suzuka arent in it. My laptop didnt saved it :S. The gtr won by only 1.8secs. He overtaked me from the right.
Subscribe
Last edited: