Sick of it

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ryan Stoops
  • 5 comments
  • 936 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
4
United States
United States
Your doing all you can to stay on the track then some jerk plows you from behind. You go flying off the track and the dick that hit you gets no penalty. Real driving simulator? What a joke. I don't recall seeing the above situation in any real race. Because it doesn't happen.
 
Last edited:
Hey there, want to talk about it? Here’s a snek to calm you down. :)
179845A1-6846-4FA1-802B-6AFFD879DD1E.jpeg
 
Your doing all you can to stay on the track then some jerk plows you from behind. You go flying off the track and the dick that hit you gets no penalty. Real driving simulator? What a joke. I don't recall seeing the above situation in any real race. Because it doesn't happen. I will be recommending any other racing game besides GTS.
PD should really do something about this unfairness in the game, but do they really care to me they don't give a dam. It is so sad to see what PD is doing to for online racing.
 
Ground the disk up in my garbage disposal. I have been playing gran turismo for over 20 years. I won't be any more. Nothing else to say but thanks GTS.
Fair enough.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back