sick of the dirty racing at daytona

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_CargoRatt
  • 1 comments
  • 447 views
Messages
11,207
United States
Adrian, Mich.
Messages
cargorat323
Messages
CargoRatt
So, i kinda liked the idea of popping into random daytona rooms and meeting new people and racing with them, but not anymore. Too many crybabys and dirty racers and kids that think they know nascar. I am now hosting my own room now. If you are a good clean driver and know the rules of nascar , come race with me and my friends at 8pm est. daily. mic required. looking for professionals only. ps3 id is cargorat323.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
One of my favourite Daytona online moments came after a race where people were complaining loudly about guys not staying on their racing lines, not controlling their cars, crashing other guys out. At the end of 20 laps, me and another guy were the last ones standing, and we'd been talking for a few laps letting each other know where we were etc. Very courteous.

As we near the start finish line, I look behind me and I see he didn't get a good run off the corner and probably doesn't have enough momentum to get by but it'll be close. All of a sudden, just feet from the line, I get taken out and I hear him say, "sorry buddy, I knew I couldn't get by you so I had no choice but to wreck you"...lol. Not with any animosity or anything but just as if it's perfectly normal...lol.

When you're racing against guys with that mentality, it's tough to expect a clean race.
 
Last edited:
Back