Sick's Race Room NEEDS one driver for a Ford GTE !!!PS4 

Sick_Cylinder
GTE America Poster.jpg

The new Wednesday Series - Third Round 18th April from Road America - has a vacancy for a Ford GTE Driver, Number 69 (Team USA). The vacancy has come up because one driver has dropped back to Reserve Status.

You don't have to be a fast driver - you just need a PS4 and be available to race on Wednesday's at 20:30 UK Time - you could be a grizzled veteran of a thousand races or a beginner wanting to try online racing for the first time - either way we just ask that you try your best to race cleanly and fairly.

If you are interested send a message to Sick Cylinder via GT Planet or leave your name here indicating your preference. Full details of the series can be found in our Wednesday thread (Posts 1 - 7 on Page 1) - just click on the blue link in my signature.

Last edited:
I would like to join with US team as for Corvette driver.

Great jammy21 - you have the Corvette slot!

One slot left for a Ferrari driver.

Hi Sick, don't know if I'm already included or do I have to still show my preference? If I do it would be Team Europe.

Hi Oldbass47 - you are already signed up. Everyone in the current series is automatically signed up apart from a couple of people who have opted out and dropped to reserve status due to other commitments - hence the vacancies. With Jammy taking one slot we now just have one slot open.

Updated - One Regular Driver has dropped back to Reserve status so we now have an urgent vacancy for one driver for Team USA - your car will be the number 69 Ford GTE.

Full details are available from our Wednesday thread - just click on the blue Wednesday link in my signature and check out posts 1 - 7 on page 1.

Please post on this thread if you are interested. Below standings after round one:

GTE Round 1 Indy Road.jpg

Back