SideKnightZz drift team

Status
Not open for further replies.
AnDy-_-sKyLiNe
hello all drifters,
i am starting a new drift team called drift invation i am looking for new upcoming drivers to join this team is about having a laff and winning i am a experienced driffter as i have been in past teams and won many of my battles i have a couple of friends that are prospects at the moment but they are gradualy getting better and are choosing better cars and better setups they are getting there team colours at the end of this week

if you are intersted in joining my drift team please leave a comment with the following infomation

drift car:
psn:

the team colours are a bright orange with black bonnet/hood and black wheels

i am currently in the procces of making a team web page

i am looking for devoted respectful drivers that dont talk a load of rubbish

so... if your intrested leave a comment or add me

"sideward is the new forward"

Last edited:
I think you should explain it more. Please check out other teams threads including mine to see how the OP should be.

On the other hand good luck with the team 👍 Seen more and more be made and more and more not make it.

I would seriously do away with the "zz." One "z" is bad enough.

Anyways, best of luck with the team. Also, there's no right way to make an OP for a team thread, try to be unique.

As a wise man once said, create > copy.

hello all drifters,
I am starting a new drift team called drift invasion I am looking for new upcoming drivers to join. This team is about having a laugh and winning. I am an experienced drifter as I have been in teams in the past and won many of my battles. I have a couple of friends that are prospects at the moment, but they are gradualy getting better and are choosing better cars and better setups. They are getting their team colours at the end of this week.

If you are intersted in joining my drift team please leave a comment with the following infomation

drift car:
psn:

The team colours are a bright orange with black bonnet/hood and black wheels

I am currently in the procces of making a team web page.

I am looking for devoted respectful drivers that dont talk a loads of rubbish.

So... if you're interested leave a comment or add me

"sideways is the new forward"

Saved Spank some trouble....

The grammar police thing is really annoying.. especially when 75% of your own damn posts have mistakes.

whats a laff? I looked in the dictionary and its not in there....help please!

The grammar police thing is really annoying.. especially when 75% of your own damn posts have mistakes.

100% of my posts have correct grammer, capitalization, and make sense. I'm doing the job that the mods are suppose to be doing. Dont like it, dont read it.

100% of my posts have correct grammar, capitalization, and make sense. I'm doing the job that the mods are supposed to be doing. Dont like it, don't read it.

You're not a mod. Leave it to them.

With everyday that passes, this drifting sub-forum is growing more and more to be a joke. Mods don't patrol it, and what happened to having to wait a certain amount of post's in order to be able to make a new thread? I shouldn't have to be doing this, you're right it is not my job.

I will stay in my thread and police that. Ill leave the smart ass remarks towards people up to someone else.

Report the thread and move on. That will probably get the mods attention quicker.

Already did. So they can delete our off topic rants to each other. And tell him to hopefully follow the AUP.

Let's try this again, without the off-topic banter, excessive pedantic behavior, but with proper punctuation, grammar, and spelling...shall we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back