Sid's Showcase

• Thread starter Sidstyler
  • 1 comments
Sidstyler
Sidstyler2.jpg

I warn now, I am slightly biased to Blue and Yellow, some pictures are long height wise, and I tend to care just as much about the background as I do the cars themselves.

I'll start with a funny brought to you by the bystanders of Eiger Nordwand. in game I have this caption on the photo : "True excitement trapped in a polygonal body."
EigerNordwandShortTrack_3.jpg

This was my first Test photo with Photomode on Suzuka Circuit of my fairly Tuned Civic R (EK). The partial color filter really drives the forces the eyes to the cars.
SuzukaCircuitEastCourse.jpg

I found this one really stunning after I took it just as how the R8 reflected the light, along with how life like the actual surroundings to the car is, looking at it I just feel in someway the car is just another feature of Bern itself.
Bern-MarketStreet.jpg

I really like the vertical option for taking the photos, it helps me grab taller features of the background and make them co-exist with the cars such as in this one. I needed to have that building in Ahrweiler in a picture, and the car is sort of an after thought, but I believe it to be my favorite picture as of yet.
Ahrweiler-TownSquare_1.jpg

The miniature filter is such a interesting thing to play around with, when I took this one I felt a small sense of nostalgia to it.
EigerNordwandShortTrack_4.jpg

When racing on the Eiger Nordwand Short Track I've always had this annoying peeve about how the mountains looked pixely, but with a little bit of blur the once sharp and hard to look at mountain side turns into an astounding sight for the eyes.
EigerNordwandShortTrack_6.jpg

Very nice work all round, its good to read the thought processes behind your carefully selected images. Its also nice to see someone actually taking their time over a select few images rather than just posting hundreds of full sized photos!

The Clio photo in particular is very well thought out and the colour balance and composition are perfect! I look forward to seeing more from this gallery.

Back