Siena Photo Travel Location

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shant J.
  • 8 comments
  • 1,101 views
Messages
1,295
Messages
Nuvolari91
Hey guys.

As far as I can tell, the Siena location is unlocked through he Grand Tour event. I've beaten the event and unlocked the Lucerne, San Galgano, and San Gimignano locations, but no sign of idea. Do I have to get gold in an event to unlock it?

All help appreciated.
 
Siena appears to have been removed from the game entirely after the city complained about the flags of the city's seventeen contrade appearing in the game. The flags were removed, but it would appear Polyphony cut their losses and took the location out entirely.
 
Siena is not removed, I have it
Don't remember how I got it

 
You have to press "Next" button when you finished the race before go to Siena.

I'm guessing you press exit.
 
Siena appears to have been removed from the game entirely after the city complained about the flags of the city's seventeen contrade appearing in the game. The flags were removed, but it would appear Polyphony cut their losses and took the location out entirely.

I ment the Photo Travel version of it. I've seen player-made images taken there.
 
I've got it, it was given in the grand tour... thats odd
 
Siena appears to have been removed from the game entirely after the city complained about the flags of the city's seventeen contrade appearing in the game. The flags were removed, but it would appear Polyphony cut their losses and took the location out entirely.

Seriously? You're a mod. You shouldn't be spreading misinformation!!!
 
Spark is right. You just have to press the next button. I found out the hard way but you don't have to do the event over again. Just go back to the grand tour event and instead of pressing start press next. Keep pressing next until you reach the end. You'll get some animations and unlock some photo locations.
 
^Nice. I didn't get it either, even after golding all of the G-Tour Events :grumpy:. I shall revisit this miscarriage and claim my precious 'photo-location'. :)

[/haughty laugh]
 
Back