Sig Edition - no stealth cars code

  • Thread starter Thread starter H3avyM3tal
  • 23 comments
  • 3,147 views
Messages
342
Israel
Haifa
Messages
Tomeru
Messages
Tomeru
Hi,

I bought the signature edition a couple of months back, however I didn't get the code for the stealth cars (which should have been in the box it seems).

What can I do? Game co uk said to contact the publisher or something, since they are not responsible for assembling the package.

What can I do? Even though these are just codes for livery cars, they only come with the sig edition, and I really feel like I payed and didn't get my money's worth...

Any suggestions?
 
There are 2 code cards, 1 set (chromeline) should be in the GT5 game case and the code card for the stealth cars are somewhere else (which i can't remember, sorry) in the packaging.

You are probably already aware of this but I though I'd let you know just in case.
 
Did you check the package?


It's unrelated to yours, but when I got my Collector's Edition, the codes for the chrome line cars were on a paper in the game's case with the manual. I assume it's similar with the Signature Edition.
 
Did you check the package?


It's unrelated to yours, but when I got my Collector's Edition, the codes for the chrome line cars were on a paper in the game's case with the manual. I assume it's similar with the Signature Edition.

Thanks for this 👍; I'll open my case as I have been using the regular game version :)
 
I checked many times, but only have the chrome line code, which was in the GT5 game case. The stealth cars code was, well, stealthy. And it seems like it remained as such...
 
Did you open up the box and lift up the book inside the Signature edition?

My Stealth code was placed there.
 
^Yeah, I emptied the box and no code was in sight...
This is depressing.
 
Those codes expired anyway, didn't they?
 
My Collector's Edition ordered with Amazon (the 320GB PS3 bundle) got me no codes at all. I just..forgot to complain.
 
My Collector's Edition came with the chrome line codes. The stealth code came through an email from BestBuy who I pre-ordered the came through.
 
They have to be redeemed by 31.12.2012. Just looked at mine.

Or 9 days beforehand when the world ends.:sly::dopey:

My guess is to the OP to contact the location you bought the game from and be certain that the game was supposed to include the stealth cars. I didn't get my stealth cars when I bought my GT5 CE version and I had to go back to the store twice to get the proper code.
 
Or 9 days beforehand when the world ends.:sly::dopey:

My guess is to the OP to contact the location you bought the game from and be certain that the game was supposed to include the stealth cars. I didn't get my stealth cars when I bought my GT5 CE version and I had to go back to the store twice to get the proper code.

You weren't suppose to get Stealths with Collectors edt.

Only Signature edt.
 
altaboy
My Collector's Edition came with the chrome line codes. The stealth code came through an email from BestBuy who I pre-ordered the came through.

The sig edition included codes for all of the stealth.cars and comes in the pack. We in US got a single car and a nascrap for preoder.....a fact that verily perturbs me.
 
You weren't suppose to get Stealths with Collectors edt.

Only Signature edt.

Should have added myself that it was a pre-order bonus for the stealths that I did not receive.
 
But I didn't get any chrome either...am I a little bit unfortunate? :(
 
I can't go to game because I'm from Israel. It seems like a done deal... I'll probably buy them on ebay or something, just to feel like I got everything... Damn.
 
In my Signature Edition the code for the Chromeline cars was inside the leather wallet.

The code for the stealth cars was inside the game cower(A four side cheet with text about the stealth cars, the code was on one of those pages)

Good luck with the search:)
 
H3avyM3tal
I checked many times, but only have the chrome line code, which was in the GT5 game case. The stealth cars code was, well, stealthy. And it seems like it remained as such...

Yeah, those stealthy codes, can be tricky to find hehe. Good stuff
 
Those codes expired anyway, didn't they?

Someone please tell me this is not true! I just paid £100 for a brand new Sig edition from Amazon.co.uk. I only did this for the cars.

So I hope the codes still work or its going back when it comes. And I hope you find yours too.

Cheers,
 
I bought the collectors edition of the game, and there was suppose to be the 5 car chrome line dlc in there..

I was disappointment when I couldn't find it anywhere in the packaging. I went back to the store and they said they'd get back to me after speaking with the regional manager, but I never heard back from them.

Then I saw the 1-800 Sony number in the game booklet, and I gave them a call... they asked for my ps3 serial number, my name and address etc. I explained to them how my dlc code was missing... They told me I'd have fax them a copy of my receipt, along with playstation id and some other info and then I was given the new dlc code.


I'm from canada btw, and apparently most collectors edition were missing the dlc code. Because when I went back to gamestop, they opened another collectors edition and it had the missing dlc code problem as well. They even had an internal memo on this issue.. -_-
 
In my CE, I have yet to find the codes for the 5 cars. It was advertised to have 5 DLC cars come with the CE, + 2 stealth GameStop cars.

The 2 stealth Game Stop cars were a voucher that I had to ask for at the store. That got me a stealth McLaren F1 & stealth NASCAR.

I have yet to find the additional 5 DLC car codes in the CE package anywhere.
 
Back